I am Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

It's not me -- it's you

Go down

It's not me -- it's you Empty It's not me -- it's you

Post by Galileo Figaro Thu 04 Mar 2010, 8:15 pm

The thing is, I know who talks bad abt me, and she has a habit of blaming people for no real reason. She’s smart and very manipulative. It’s like she’s anti people who are smiling and happy.

Ohhh, fuck you. Anyone can read your Tumblr, esp when you openly tell other people on Fb to go read it. And, um, wow. I'd hardly call all that 'no reason'. I wasn't the only one having problems with you, jsyk. I was, in fact, getting complaints, from the other prefects. You've gotten scolded before.

My problem with you is not that you're 'smiling and happy'. It's that you don't take your duty seriously, and you're painfully immature. And you're such a guy. You keep going on about how you're such a gentleman, but who got in my face and shoved me when I bonked you on the head with a balloon because you wouldn't shut up at camp, when we thought we'd lost that kid in the jungle? Who, in the dark, couldn't see where exactly he was pushing and pushed my chest? Pushed me so hard I stumbled backwards and would've fallen if I hadn't stumbled into someone? Sure as hell wasn't me, is all I can say.

You're so 'likeable'. You try so hard to get everybody to like you. Well, guess what? You've failed miserably here. I can see how fake you are, how rarely you mean what you say. I do think you're a good person on the inside, but concealing that is a really plastic exterior that I can't believe people like. I don't like it at all.

I'm smart. And I would be manipulative if I were a bit more convincing, I think. But what you said really isn't fair to me. At all.

I have to see your stupid face tomorrow and fucking work together with you. Ughughugh.

This. Sucks.

[/rant]
Galileo Figaro
Galileo Figaro
Leading by Example

Female
Number of posts : 1038

http://anothermessedupkid.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum