I am Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WWRD?

Go down

WWRD? Empty WWRD?

Post by Who we are. Wed 12 May 2010, 6:20 pm

I'm sitting here thinking What Would Richard Do and I seriously can't even come up with anything.
When I stopped seeing him I guess I "coped" by sort of having conversations with him in my head, even when I did get to talk to him I did this. But now I can't even remember what he sounds like.
I know what he looks like only from a photograph. Every now and then I'll forget, freak out, and search for my old year book and a school newsletter that he was in that I kept.
I know that this was going to happen, it started not long after I left.
But I can always imagine something that he would say, or hear him saying things that I know he wouldn't say but wish he would in my head. I miss that.
It's okay that I sometimes forget his face, I can look at a photograph, but I don't happen to have a recording of his voice anywhere.
I love his voice.
It's so soft and smooth and full of inspiring words that can do anything.
At least I remember it like that.
I can't wait until the day I can go from saying "I love him" to "I loved him" but I don't want that day to come either.
He represents so much, and is present is so many of my closest memories.
I know I need to get over this, I've been saying that for years now, but it's hard to get over it when you don't want to.
Who we are.
Who we are.
Leading by Example

Female
Number of posts : 1169

http://whowearre.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum