I am Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(c) Reversal. [PG]

Go down

(c) Reversal. [PG] Empty (c) Reversal. [PG]

Post by Heartswell. Sat 10 Jul 2010, 6:20 pm

Title: Reversal.
Rating: PG
Author: Heartswell.
Genre: Original fiction.
Summary/Exerpt: He loves her.
She love him.
She breaks him down.
He loves her more.

Her and Him.
-
"If you keep doing that, I'm gonna close the door whenever you're late and leave you to cry your eyes out until they rot," she starts off with a gentle gesture towards the crying man sitting across her.
He looks at her in pained disbelief and can't hold back the rest of his tears.

"If you're gonna keep doing that still, I'll leave you," she emphasizes her words with a cold look that drifted away into the nothingness surrounding them. "It's okay to be sensitive, but this is too much even for me."
The pain in his chest multiplies by endless endless zero-decorated-ones and he begins to feel sick. His stomach cries out against the pungent taste of her words, and he does, actually, get sick on the piece of floor next to her feet.

She keeps the same expression and doesn't move a muscle. Just leaves and walks right out of the door. "I'm not gonna clean that up, sugar."
Because she knew she caused it.

She caused him to breakdown, lovestruck in her locks and the magic of her cruel cruel love.
He lets his tears loose and cries like the baby he is reduced to. He lets the heat of his weeping face burn his fingertips and turn his palms red with heartbreak.
Her footsteps are the last thing that are left from the ghost of her haughty pedestal so he kisses them, so hopelessly in love with the scent of her shoes, the scent of her body, the scent of her.
He kisses the dirt-tainted footsteps, turns them into salty mud with his tears, wipes at the rest of them and cherishes them under his fingernails.

She watches all that from outside the door, from the corner of her eye and the crack of her heart. Then she sits down, on the floor, the dirty sinking floor, and puts her fingertips to her lips.
And cries.

Last edited by gloria- on Sun 11 Jul 2010, 9:50 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : checked: gloria)
Heartswell.
Heartswell.
Red Scare

Female
Number of posts : 637

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum