I am Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WTF IS GOING ON?!!? Click here to find out.

2 posters

Go down

WTF IS GOING ON?!!? Click here to find out. Empty WTF IS GOING ON?!!? Click here to find out.

Post by the takedown. Mon 22 Sep 2008, 4:33 pm

Alright guys

We're so sorry about it being down, the hosting site "Forumotion" went down overnight, so noone was online on the hosting site to fix it.

So posts as of sunday morning (for them) have been erased.

We're really really sorry guys, seriously.

But, an admin on the hosting site posted this.

Typlo. wrote:We're truly sorry for this huge issue here, technical issues with the servers encountered during night time here so it's been an hell of a problem to get them all fixed.

Your forums are all getting back to normal now, only issue now is that all posts done after sunday morning aren't working.
We will be providing you with a major new functionalitie in the next days as a compensation Wink

No, we do not know what is happening, but we're excited! Hope you guys are too!

If you had any SERIOUS posts, please repost them, so we can get everything sorted.

Again, we're so so so so sorry, but there's apparently nothing that can be done.

What a great roadblock on our 2nd week, but hopefully we can get over it, and we can get back to normal.

Any questions, direct them here... because maybe we can answer them.
the takedown.
the takedown.
Administrator.

Male
Number of posts : 1907

http://www.iamrevolution.net

Back to top Go down

WTF IS GOING ON?!!? Click here to find out. Empty Re: WTF IS GOING ON?!!? Click here to find out.

Post by Lucky Charms. Mon 22 Sep 2008, 5:13 pm

Thank you for explaining the loss of words here.
LMFAOOO
I first thought it was because my computer went haywire or maybe it was the server.
But this cleared things up.
Lucky Charms.
Lucky Charms.
Red Scare

Female
Number of posts : 809

Back to top Go down