I am Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(c) Leaving (PG)

Go down

(c) Leaving (PG) Empty (c) Leaving (PG)

Post by Adrisole Q. Kazoo Tue 23 Sep 2008, 3:20 am

Title: Leaving
Rating: PG.
Author: Adrisole Q. Kazoo
Summary: "Just missed you; you weren't here, and... you needed to be..." the girl fell apart nearly in his arms.
Author's Note: Forced to put up by Thai. (:

- - -

She was walking down the hallway as he was supposed to be back, checking her watch every now and then, knowing he was late, again. She didn't care. She'd been waiting too long. Someone came behind her and laid their hands over her eyes, their white and pale coloring apparent even in the dark.

"I'm gonna be just like everyone else; guess who," the voice smiled, obviously teasing the girl.

"I'm not going to fall for that again," the girl grinned, lifting the hands off her eyes by the wrists. She turned around to see the face she'd been longing and waiting for for hours. If the girl had been blind, she could have envisioned that face forever. Square but soft, and helpless, but it made you want to love him even more. His eyes were a mirror reflecting to nowhere, and they were listening. Always. To her. Not everybody did that.

He was beautiful, and any word relating to beautiful. Perfect.

This girl, though, was childlike compared to this beautiful man. Though mature in age, she was still extremely awkward; though a confused face softened her. Her eyes were warm and contrasting to his. Dark to light. Her eyes melted.

The boy, now facing her, swept her hair out of her eyes like he was programmed, his frail fingers brushing against her forehead. She smiled sheepishly and he pulled her into a hug and began walking the bus.

"So, was waiting really bad?" he asked, sitting down on the cloth and scratchy couch and turning on the television for background noise. "I'm sorry I was late."

"Yes," the girl answered. "And, it's alright. Really... but... you know, me... always overreacting."

"Why, honey?" he cooed, knowing the girl was near nothing if he wasn't there. She'd break.

"Just missed you; you weren't here, and... you needed to be..." the girl fell apart nearly in his arms. He finished off and sat next to her, holding her tightly.

"Don't even think about it. I'm not leaving again until tomorrow night... we have a whole day," he said, kissing her head. She cocked a smile and nodded.

"Alright."

Slowly and accidentally, their eyes locked on each other, him still holding her. He smirked and cracked a grin, kissing her cheek lightly. He silently moved down to her lips and pecked her there, softtly, leaving a trail of airy kisses in the path.

Following the last shaky kiss, their lips parted. The girl curled up in his arms like a cat, looking for the protection he promised. Seeing she was tired, the boy picked up the frail and breaking girl, standing up and walking to her specified bunk. Kneeling down, he laid her on the bed, and she was limp without his help.

"You know," he began, holding one of her hands in his own, caressing it, relaxing her. "I wouldn't trade you for anybody."

"Nah."

"Yeah."

"Oh. Honey," she whispered out of astonishment, then realization. "I want you just as much. I need you." By now, she was clutching onto his shirt and back to near-tears; though he was closer than she.

These two had a bond. A bond no one could successfully break; a bond that was unexplainable to either of them, but it was still there.

And they didn't want to break it.

Trying to shush her, he pulled her close, now sitting in her bunk with her.

He breathed in her face, cool breath opening her eyes. "Honey, come on, it's alright," he quieted her like a child and kissed her lips with passion; scattering his flat lips over hers.

After ten minutes of shushing, she was nearly asleep, stroking his arm.

"Honey?"

"Yeah?"

"Don't go."

"Okay."

checked: shorty.
Adrisole Q. Kazoo
Adrisole Q. Kazoo
Crusader

Female
Number of posts : 2291

http://www.myspace.com/_tragic_with_a_capital_T_

Back to top Go down