I am Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(c) Love Is A Dirty Word; M

Go down

(c) Love Is A Dirty Word; M Empty (c) Love Is A Dirty Word; M

Post by monster. Wed 08 Oct 2008, 5:55 am

Title: Love Is A Dirty Word
Author: monster.
Rating: M
Genre(s): Drama. Romance. Horror.
Exerpt: “I don’t know why we kept you. We should have put you up for adoption as soon as you came out, but your mother didn’t want to. Well let me tell you,” He whispered in my ear, “She wont be around much longer…” He said grinning and punching me in the chest, his ring making a deep gash in my skin.

------

I ran out the door and down the street, blood dripping down the side of my face and staining my shirt. My father had come home drunk yet again and decided to blame everything on me.

“You’re a failure.”

“You never get anything right.”

“I don’t know why we kept you. We should have put you up for adoption as soon as you came out, but your mother didn’t want to. Well let me tell you,” He whispered in my ear, “She wont be around much longer…” He said grinning and punching me in the chest, his ring making a deep gash in my skin.

The words rung through my head like a song that never goes away,

“She wont be around much longer…”

I picked up my pace and found myself at the park a few blocks away. I fell to the ground crying, it was like this every night for the past 12 years of my life. It started when I was 3, since I was able to walk and talk. My mother was never around, I was always left to look after myself.

“I’ve had enough…” I muttered, coughing slightly.

“Enough of what?” I heard a husky voice say. I looked up to see a boy, about my age, standing over me.

“Of my father, of everything!” I screamed at him, standing up and stepping into the light.

“Oh my god, what happened?” He asked looking at the blood on my face and chest.

“My father happened…” I said looking away.

“What’s your name?” The boy asked, looking at me with concern.

“Sienna.” I said, my black fringe falling over one of my eyes.

“I’m George, but you can call my Ryan,” The boy said.

“Hi Andy…” I said softly, looking into his eyes. They were a pure blue, and had a slight sparkle to them. His soft black hair blew back as a breeze passed his face.

“Do you want to come back to mine? I can get you all cleaned up.” He said kind of nervously.

“Yeah…thanks.” I said and followed him off down the road.

“So why does your dad beat you?” Ryan asked. I cringed at the subject slightly and slowed down my pace slightly.

“I don’t know…” I said, “I guess he just…never wanted me. I was an accident.”

“I’m sure you weren’t an accident.” Ryan said glancing at me.

“You’re an accident! If it weren’t for you I’d still be living my life. But you had to come into the world and ruin it! You ruined my life”

“I’m pretty sure I was…” I said as the words rang through my head, like a bird trapped in a cage.

Last edited by the way. on Wed 08 Oct 2008, 5:08 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : checked: the way)
monster.
monster.
New Recruit

Female
Number of posts : 24

Back to top Go down