I am Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(c) Gone. [M]

3 posters

Go down

(c) Gone. [M] Empty (c) Gone. [M]

Post by bittersweet. Sun 12 Oct 2008, 5:46 am

Title: Gone [Will probably change, I suck at titles]

Rating: M [Going on the safe side.]

Author: Gianna.

Summary/Exerpt: A moment can change a lifetime, or end it. A belief can make a person, or break them. An ounce of trust or lack thereof set them all apart...and maybe not for the best.

Warnings: Religious themes. Tiny chapters and long waits.

---

Hope.

Each new sunrise brings it, as does each flip of the calendar. Every tiny moment brings hope anew to this world.

Looking back, that was what the day was missing—hope.

But the hope seemed to be evidenced everywhere, even in its absence. Bright sunlight shone through every window, the crowning jewel of a pristine sky.

Greg began the morning like he began any other: reluctantly. He walked outside to wait for the overcrowded bus, and he had already had a thoroughly miserable morning and was running later than usual. He didn’t stop to admire the little diamonds that the morning dew had left on the trees; he didn’t even notice them.

Arriving at the high school, a swarm of humanity engulfed him and didn’t let him go. Every walk of life was in the hall, flitting about and getting mad. Through the day, it got worse. It always did. Drug deals turned into fights turned into hit lists and grudges. It happened every day, the students tearing themselves apart along with each other, barely noticing a difference.

The only person that would be unique here, he thought, was someone who had a soul left.

In that moment, that second, he was absolutely correct.

Last edited by fraudulent zodiac. on Sun 12 Oct 2008, 8:34 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : checked: zodiac.)

bittersweet.
Red Scare

Female
Number of posts : 522

Back to top Go down

(c) Gone. [M] Empty Re: (c) Gone. [M]

Post by LPluver7 Fri 17 Oct 2008, 2:22 am

Nice story Gianna! I can actually go on one of the sites u gave me, I'm so happy!!!
LPluver7
LPluver7
New Recruit

Female
Number of posts : 5

Back to top Go down

Post by .I'm Not Afraid. Wed 22 Oct 2008, 6:40 am

I love this.

You did such a good job on revising all of it.

I is a proud mother.

you have pleased him
.I'm Not Afraid.
.I'm Not Afraid.
New Recruit

Female
Number of posts : 91

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down