I am Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My hero

Go down

My hero Empty My hero

Post by Mindless Lauren Sun 12 Oct 2008, 9:36 pm

Jimmy Urine (born James Euringer, September 7, 1969) is the lead singer of the band Mindless Self Indulgence, as well as the programmer. He married Chantal Claret, lead singer of Morningwood on January 18th, 2008.

Yeah so you can look that up and that’s what would come up but it’s nothing meaningful. It just tells you the basics, it will tell you what he does on stage and in some peoples eyes what he does on stage is indeed wrong. The point is there isn’t anything wrong with the man, he is human like you and I. He can be ill and has emotions contrary to some people’s beliefs.

Little Jimmy Urine (James Euringer) is my hero for many reasons. None of them being because he’s famous like most people would say about their heroes. James is my real hero since he is his own little way has taught me that it is perfectly fine to be the one who stands out. If people don’t like you for you then leave them behind, and to not give up on my dreams because one or two people disapprove.

This kind hearted man also taught me to not let a disability be your drawback, go for whatever you want. If you fail then you have the satisfaction that you tried rather then thinking later on in life what if I’d have done this or if only I’d have tried.

I wish he’d listen to his equally amazing wife when she’s telling him about how wonderful he is. It annoys me in a way that he shakes his head; it makes me wish to scream at my computer. It’s good he doesn’t have an ego but he must know he’s a decent wonderful person at some point.

His lyrics make me laugh no matter how bad I’m feeling. I do wonder what inspires him sometimes. Either way they make me feel better about myself when people are looking down on me because of whom I truly am.

No James Euringer didn’t save my life how can he? No offence to anyone who actually uses the phrase that someone famous saved my life. I just don’t believe in that type of sentence, they can help you but they can’t physically save your life. I’d love to thank this man in person someday. However, for now all I can do is write to him and tell him how great he is.
Mindless Lauren
Mindless Lauren
New Recruit

Female
Number of posts : 11

http://www.mibba.com

Back to top Go down