I am Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

So... now what?

3 posters

Go down

So... now what? Empty So... now what?

Post by Adrisole Q. Kazoo Tue 14 Oct 2008, 3:47 am

I find myself thinking this.

Now what?

I'm graduating this school year. I can hardly hold myself up in this school, what the hell will happen in high school? I mean, socially, it's literally painful for me to actually initiate conversation with people.

Then, even this early, my father won't stop pestering me about 'stay in school, go to college.' What the fuck. I mean, I've narrowed it down to a few things, the most probably being photography. But isn't it a little too early to be thinking about this? Fuck, the only thing I want to do after high school is be famous. Music-wise. I want to tour and all that shit. But who knows?

...Things are just overwhelming.
[/paranoid]
Adrisole Q. Kazoo
Adrisole Q. Kazoo
Crusader

Female
Number of posts : 2291

http://www.myspace.com/_tragic_with_a_capital_T_

Back to top Go down

So... now what? Empty Re: So... now what?

Post by bittersweet. Tue 14 Oct 2008, 4:18 am

High school is really hard. Not gonna lie, it is.

But it's possible. I dunno if you've just started your last year before it, or if you're going into break or whatever. (I dunno where you live. whatnow? O_O) But my advice is not to worry about it. If you're still in school for another year before it, enjoy it. If it's summer, really enjoy it. Live it to the fullest, you won't regret it. (Oh, and do your summer reading. >_>)

And once you're in school, it's actually a lot easier than you'd think. Find small things you like: a nice teacher or a fun class. Focus on them. Focus on the things you like that you're good at. Join clubs for them, talk to other people that like them, etc. No one bites...they probably all feel like you do. And if they do bite, they're just not worth it as friends.

...uh, yeah. That's my sermon about high school! ^_^
Good luck...and if you ever need to talk, I'm here.

bittersweet.
Red Scare

Female
Number of posts : 522

Back to top Go down

Post by she had the world. Tue 14 Oct 2008, 7:34 am

Don't take this in a bad way, but you can't plan on being famous and touring the world when you're older. You should think realisticly, and sure being famous would be a great thing and everyone would want that... but that's the thing. Everyone wants to be famous...

You should stay in school. Not because your parents want you too, but for yourself. You'll regret it later in life if you don't stay and get those grades. Even if you don't go to college afterwards, you'll still be better than a highschool drop out.

And yeah, it's hard. It can be a struggle (trust me, I know. >_<) but in the end it's something you have to do for yourself. In today's day and age, so many jobs require a person with at least a Highschool Graduation certificate.

If you really don't want to go to highschool, when you get old enough, look for a traineeship or apprenticeship in a field you want to work in.

Just don't plan your life around being famous... Have a back-up plan.
she had the world.
she had the world.
Administrator.

Female
Number of posts : 509

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum