I am Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(c) I See You (M)

Go down

(c) I See You (M) Empty (c) I See You (M)

Post by the takedown. Tue 09 Sep 2008, 5:05 pm

You There

I see you... I pretty much watch you from afar. Your perfect movements, your gorgeous figure. You don't know I'm watching, you never have. I've been watching for for a while now.

The longing on my face more than makes up for my complete lack of courage. You sit there, with your friends, laughing, chatting away. With your arm around her. I hate her. Hate hate hate hate. Why do you do this to me? Why do you tease me with your good looks, your perfect voice, your gorgeous laugh.

Oh god, I can never get you out of my mind. I wait for the day when you come and ask me to join you at your lunch table, placing your arm around me instead of that skank. I'm more deserving of you. That bitch never did anything for you. She never will. I would give you the world, I would lasso the moon, and pull it down for you.

Anything for my gorgeous boy, anything. I'm not exaggerating. If it was that girl keeping us apart, you would find her on your lawn in the morning, beheaded, and bleeding. Like I would bleed for you. I constantly bleed for you, because you are not mine. Why aren't you mine? She is keeping us apart, isn't she? I knew it. I'm going to deal with her, don't expect to see her again, but you'll have me, so you won't need her. Me me me me me, that's all you'll be thinking.

Just like I think about you, you you you you you. I love you. Why won't you notice me? Anything I can do? Don't be sad. You won't miss her, stop crying, she wasn't good enough for you. I wish I could console you, I really do wish. Yes, it may have been I who left her hand on your windowsill, but that was me leaving you a present.. like the dog I would be if you wanted me to.

I will do anything for you, anything. That new skank you have.. I know she's cheating on you. With him, and him, and him. She'll hurt you, she will, and I will help you escape from this hell that she is causing. Why won't you see that I'm the one for you? I am, I am, I am.

You found out she was cheating. Who left that note in your mailbox? It was me. Me me me me me. Please love me back? Please? Luckily now there is no one in our way, except your parents...

Stop crying, Your parents will be home soon. It's only going to be 2 to 6 years. Those drugs were expensive, please appreciate my sacrifice. Wow. You actually talked to me. You noticed me staring? You noticed me? Me me me me me? You... actually like me? You're here to live for me? You're coming over my house tonight? Superb. What? You're leaving? After such a good night? No. You're not leaving me.

Stop crying, stop crying. This pillow represents my love for you... take it... take it and die in my arms. That's it baby, I kiss your forehead, I love you. No one loved you more than me.

Good night sweetheart.

I see you. You're gorgeous, better than the last boy. I see you with that skank. I know what she's doing to you.

checked. pp.J
the takedown.
the takedown.
Administrator.

Male
Number of posts : 1907

http://www.iamrevolution.net

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum