I am Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Not fair.

Go down

Not fair. Empty Not fair.

Post by Adrisole Q. Kazoo Thu 16 Oct 2008, 6:04 am

That's been today's motto, to be honest.

So, for people I've told already, my two friends and I found a mouse. It would have been a week ago Friday, actually. We figured he was born a week ago today because he was so small. He was the runt of the group and his mother rejected him, thus us finding him. He wasn't even an inch big, and he still couldn't open his eyes.

So, when we found him, Christina (one of the girls that found him with me; the other was Danah) carried him back to her house in Danah's hat, with tissue all around it to keep him warm. We carried him to the house and put him in her old hamster cage with cloth and scraps lined in it. We went to Jewel-Osco to get a dropper and condensed milk to feed him. I stayed over at Christina's house that night and helped her take care of him.

So, that night, we stayed up until 2 in the morning feeding him and make sure he could actually go to the bathroom, and stuff. He was doing well, and we fed him every hour until two, then we slept.

So, we've been doing that since the eleventh of October, and today is the fifteenth. Today I was home alone and Christina called my house.

"Hello?"
"Hi."
"...Is your mom home?"
"No..."
"Your dad?"
"No."
"Well... can you come to Gompers (the park where we found him)?"
"...Yeah, I guess... why?"
"...Something happened."

And my day was crap already. I couldn't go to the Cobra Starship concert, I felt like I was going to throw up. Now a little mouse that couldn't even open his eyes yet died. While we spent our whole days taking care of him. It's just not fair.

[/rant]

Not fair. 203854
Adrisole Q. Kazoo
Adrisole Q. Kazoo
Crusader

Female
Number of posts : 2291

http://www.myspace.com/_tragic_with_a_capital_T_

Back to top Go down