I am Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jon and Kate Plus Eight.

2 posters

Go down

Jon and Kate Plus Eight. Empty Jon and Kate Plus Eight.

Post by villain. Sat 18 Oct 2008, 8:17 am

Jon & Kate Plus 8 (sometimes styled as Jon & Kate Plus Ei8ht) is a reality television show produced in the United States by Figure 8 Films about the Gosselin family, consisting of parents Jon and Kate and their eight children—a set of fraternal twin girls and a set of sextuplets (three girls and three boys). The show follows the family through their daily lives, focusing on the challenges of raising multiple children. The show originally aired on Discovery Health but starting with Season 3, airs on TLC. The family originally appeared in a one-hour special titled Surviving Sextuplets and Twins. The family lives in Elizabethtown, Pennsylvania.
(from Wikipedia).

So, I really lovelovelove this show. lol@chu
The little kids are all so adorable and it's amazing to see how well Jon and Kate are able to handle so many kids. NOT COOL
Anyone else? you have pleased him
villain.
villain.
New Recruit

Number of posts : 207

Back to top Go down

Jon and Kate Plus Eight. Empty Re: Jon and Kate Plus Eight.

Post by Kinky: starstruck. Sat 18 Oct 2008, 8:40 am

I LOVE THIS SHOW!!!!
All the little kiddies are so cute you have pleased him
I loved the episode when they got their hair cut and one of the little boys called himself dragon.
It was adorable.
I watch it all the time of the health channel... the whole time I'm awwing lol@chu
Kinky: starstruck.
Kinky: starstruck.
Leading by Example

Female
Number of posts : 1201

Back to top Go down

Post by villain. Sat 18 Oct 2008, 8:44 am

I was watching it the other night and they were doing a photoshoot for some magazine, and Jon was getting his makeup done, and one of the little boys says "why is daddy getting makeup done? Daddy is a girl!"
It kind of makes me want to have a bunch of kids, but then again, it doesn't. LMFAOOO
villain.
villain.
New Recruit

Number of posts : 207

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum