I am Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

sick.

Go down

sick. Empty sick.

Post by gloria- Sun 19 Oct 2008, 7:43 pm

but not like the good kind of sick. like, 'whoa, that's sick!' like the bad kind of sick. like, 'mommy i can't move.' that's me. right there. the whiny one.
i'm sick, again. which is crap. it's just a cold, but still.
my grampa is also sick. he has colitis which is apparently quite contagious. he also just had back surgery and was in the hospital again this week for impacted bowel and then again because he was really dehydrated. then again because he caught colitis.
so, we [my mom and i] were going to go down and see him today. i got up at seven and everything to go, but when my mom heard me coughing and not breathing and such, she told me i couldn't go. which is awesome.
now, don't get me wrong, i love my grampa. he's my grampa. only he's a racist bastard who loves the sound of his own voice so much he can't even answer a doctor's question without going into the fact that 'i'm depressed because blah blah blah blah blah.' he likes my white cousins better than me and my brothers because we're brown. you have pleased him but i still love him. he's my grampa.
sick. 162674

anyway, i should be doing homework. but i'm not. i'm just going to sit here and maybe do a bit of writing. maybe listen to some music. etc.
gloria-
gloria-
Literary Mentor

Female
Number of posts : 1860

http://tinkerbell.21.forumer.com/

Back to top Go down