I am Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(c) Alone (PG-13)

Go down

(c) Alone (PG-13) Empty (c) Alone (PG-13)

Post by LPluver7 Tue 21 Oct 2008, 2:30 am

"Alone"
By: LPluver7
Rated: PG-13

I could feel the tension all around me. People breathing in and out, in and out. I could smell the horrid stench of the person next to me sweating, drops of persperation dripping, dripping, running down his face and falling onto the floor. Then they called hes name. Over the loudspeaker. The voice booming in everyone's ears, and he stepped through the blood red curtain.

No one couldn't hear anything going on. The deathly silence was haunting, making me even more nervous than I already was. I could feel myself shaking. Goosebumps all up my arms as I rubbed them to keep tham warm. Still, there was barely a sound. No birds chirping, no rats scurring around, even the spiders were frozen in their webs. The voice over the loudspeaker boomed someone else's name and I jumped. A girl with long, dull, black hair and a dull expression on her face stepped forward through the waiting curtain.

Bit by bit, minute by minute, people were called. Every single time I jumped out of my skin, for the silence before it was unbearable. I waited in the room with one last person. A guy. About my age. Black hair, gray eyes, and no expression whatsoever on his face. The loudspeaker sounded. He left.

Me alone, in this godforsaken room. Nothing, no one to comfort me. The chills went up my spine, making my legs shake, making me almost have to sit down before I fall down. My head starts to spin, faster and faster and faster, until I can't take it anymore. I give a bloodcurdling scream and fall down!

But no one hears me. No one comes to me. I am truly alone.

Last edited by LPluver7 on Fri 24 Oct 2008, 2:17 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : checked: light.)
LPluver7
LPluver7
New Recruit

Female
Number of posts : 5

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum