I am Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(c) Join the Fandom (PG-13)

Go down

(c) Join the Fandom (PG-13) Empty (c) Join the Fandom (PG-13)

Post by Galileo Figaro Wed 22 Oct 2008, 2:04 pm

Title: Questions and Confusion
Rating: PG-13
Author: Scribbles. adrisole.
Summary/Exerpt: Archie was crazy over Cook, but he sometimes felt that he hated him at the same time. He couldn't stand the fact that all he seemed able to think about was Cook, or the way Cook completely messed up his logic and reason. He despised the fact that Cook had the ability to turn him into a babbling, incoherent idiot, the way Cook laughed at him and ruffled his hair after that.
Warnings: Bits regarding oral sex here and there, not actually part of the story. whatnow? O_O

There were some things in life David Archuleta very badly wanted the answers to. What was the meaning of life? Why did bad things happen to good people? Did ghosts really exist? Why had nobody ever caught his (former) Science teacher smiling? Was Ryan Seacrest really gay?

But the question he wanted the answer to the most wasn't 'What is it with girls?' -- it was 'Why in the world did I fall for Cook?'

No matter how much Archie wondered about it, he just couldn't figure it out. He and Cook were practically polar opposites, he could go on forever.

Cook's smile was a cheeky, one-sided grin while Archie's was a stupid-looking, wide one that made him look about five. His laugh, it was loud, appreciative, and Archie's sounded more like a giggle most times. He had these wide, beautifully blue eyes that, when turned on him, make Archie's heart unsure whether to speed up to as fast as it could go or just still completely; Archie's eyes were boring and dark, so small that they became slits when he smiled.

One of the things Archie loved most about Cook was his hugs. They enveloped him, tight and strong, and Cook always felt so solid in his arms. One hug from Cook was a complete sensory overload, except for taste, of course. His vision filled with the man as he moved in for the hug; feeling their bodies pressed up against each other's; the sound of Cook breathing in...out...in...out...; inhaling the way he smelt -- it was just too much for his brain to handle all at once. One hug left him completely dazed, every time.

He tried not to think about the time he stumbled sideways into a wall after they pulled apart from a particularly long, tight hug.

Archie was crazy over Cook, but he sometimes felt that he hated him at the same time. He couldn't stand the fact that all he seemed able to think about was Cook, or the way Cook completely messed up his logic and reason. He despised the fact that Cook had the ability to turn him into a babbling, incoherent idiot, the way Cook laughed at him and ruffled his hair after that.

Most of all, though, he hated the way Cook teased him.

"Hey, Archie, c'mere," grinned Cook. That grin was far too wide to be innocent -- something was definitely up. Archie went over to him anyway; saying no to Cook was definitely something he needed to work on. He squeezed into the space on the small bench that Cook had scooted over to make. Now he was squished in between a wall and Cook -- in other words, completely trapped. He was willing to bet a large amount of money that it had been part of Cook's plan.

Cook balanced a laptop on his, well, lap, and Archie eyed it apprehensively. He wasn't so sure he wanted to know what was on the screen.

"Up for a story, Archie?" Cook asked him brightly.

"Um. Okay," he blinked. A story..?

"It's something I found online, it's called Confusion. But, uh, I'm gonna be skipping to the best part. Here, listen." Cook rushed on before Archie could object.

"Lowering his head," read Cook in a loud, carrying voice, "Archie took Cook in his mouth."

Archie's heart stopped momentarily, then attempted to drum a brand upon his chest. His intended "What?!" came out as a strangled noise from the depths of his throat.

"Cook moaned softly, silently begging for more as the boy sucked..."

He pressed himself against the wall; there was nowhere to go, Cook was blocking his only way of escape. So he had planned it, then. He shut his eyes, covered his face with his hands. Anything to keep Cook's voice from penetrati-- No, no, don't think 'penetrating'.

Cook's voice was shaking with suppressed glee now -- he was obviously having fun, goody for him.

"His hips bucked forward and he came into the boy's mouth..."

At this, Archie felt his face redden, as well as a not unfamiliar sensation somewhere below that. He curled up into a ball, resting his heels on the edge of the bench. He hid his face, trying to block Cook out. Archie felt so dirty, so ashamed. He didn't want to be listening to this, he really, really didn't. What did Cook think he was doing?!

He seemed to be done reading aloud, heaving a great sigh. Archie peeked up to see him feigning wiping a tear from his eye.

"Ah," he sighed. "Such beautiful prose." Uproarious laughter. "What kind of people write these things?! You will not believe how many I just read, and it's you sucking me ninety-nine percent of the time! Why not the other way round?"

Slowly, Archie uncurled himself from his fetal position. He sat glaring at Cook. He didn't think it was funny at all.

"Hey," said Cook, laughter dying suddenly. "Are you... Are you crying?"

"What?" said Archie. "Of course not! I'm not, what d'you mean I'm cr--" He brought a hand up to touch his too-warm cheek, and it came away wet. Oh.

"Aw, Archie. I'm sorry. You know I didn't mean to, right?"

Archie turned away, drying his eyes and cheeks with furious swipes of his hands. Then he sat still, glaring at the floor. He knew Cook was watching him, staring at him with those blue, blue eyes. He would not look at Cook, he would not look at Cook, he would n--

He smelt him before he felt his arms around him. Cook had such a guy smell, which was by no means unpleasant. Cook rocked him back and forth, his face in Archie's hair. The laptop was perched precariously on the very edge of his lap.

"I'm sor-ry, Archie," he murmured, voice low. "I'm sor-ryyy."

After a bit, Archie mumbled something incomprehensible, and they broke apart. Cook surveyed Archie, eyes wide with concern.

"You okay?"

Archie nodded.

"Kind of want to be alone."

Cook nodded and stood up, balancing the laptop on his palm like a waiter with a tray. Archie looked at him suddenly.

"Could I borrow your laptop, please, Cook?"

"Sure, Archie." The laptop exchanged hands, and Cook left the room.

Archie read the entire oneshot. He frowned over some parts, smiled at the rest.

Then he logged in.

He had 2 new comments for Confusion, he was pleased to see. Smiling, he hastened to read them.

Here he was, David Archuleta, finalist on American Idol, writing Idol slash for the world to read. He probably shouldn't, but he couldn't stop now.

Writing, fantasising, lost in imagination. It was his element, it was where he really belonged. A username among thousands of others, barely noticed, but it meant so much to him nonetheless. He was getting a little sick of fame, actually; anonymity was almost a relief. Writing, it was his solace, his escape from the crazy, upside down world he was now in. And no way was he giving it up.

In his stories, he left no question unanswered. Everything was finished and wrapped up in a neat little package that he hoped satisfied everyone. He never left anything hanging, because God knew people had enough of that in reality.

Archie only ever wrote happy stories that turned out well for everyone in it. People thought it was sappy, but he didn't really care. To him, the whole point of fiction was to escape reality for a little bit, and reality wasn't always peachy. So what if some people didn't like it? He did, and he knew people who did, so it didn't matter one bit. In his stories, Cook was sweet and charming and always loved him back.

He stared at the doorway through which Cook had just left the room. Cook would never figure out that the oneshot he just read aloud was one of Archie's more icky works. He could do so much better, and he knew it. He wondered if he'd read the one right above it on the list; he'd only posted that one yesterday. Oh, well.

He started to reply to his comments.

Yeah, it took me a while to figure out what they would say and all. Getting into character sometimes is just so hard!

Last edited by the way. on Wed 22 Oct 2008, 5:10 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : checked: the way)
Galileo Figaro
Galileo Figaro
Leading by Example

Female
Number of posts : 1038

http://anothermessedupkid.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down