I am Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rolling Stones.

Go down

Rolling Stones. Empty Rolling Stones.

Post by Adrisole Q. Kazoo Sun 26 Oct 2008, 8:42 pm

One of the best places in Chicago. 8D

I feel like expressing my love for it because I just got a MCR shirt from the first show I went to AND an Angels and Airwaves shirt for under $10. you have pleased him

So, this place is, um, epic. It's old. They had Ozzy signing there years ago.

Rolling Stones. Ozzy1

And they had Rob Zombie, Disturbed, Anthrax, Lamb of God, Hawthorne Heights, even The USED.

Rolling Stones. Used003

And, if most of you have heard me rant about it, they even had My Chemical Romance. naww, diddums. See, December 15 '06 was my first opportunity to see them perform, OR meet them. I decided to be stupid and chose the show.

Rolling Stones. Mcr1

Anyway, this place
IS THE MOST AMAZING THING EVER.

Seriously. Where else can you get shirts for three bucks? Hell, they even have Demi Lovato's CD there... I looked for Jonas Brothers, but I didn't see anything. lol@chu

Rolling Stones. Picture0301008

It has EVERYTHING. <3

I told Krista, my friend that's visiting next year from Jersey, that she has to come here.

They have giant cutouts of people, too. lol@chu And the outside is sequined.

Rolling Stones. Soil1

I hope this little pathetic entry was somewhat entertaining. lol@chu Trust me, to someone easy distracted like me, it's like heaven, lmao. SPARKLY THINGS EVERYWHERE FTW.

And if you can't tell, I'm really happy right now.
Probably being because I brought my TAI tickets yesterday. nawwww
And this is how my weekend has been, lmao. I went to Rolling Stones, got two t-shirts, and bought tickets.
Adrisole Q. Kazoo
Adrisole Q. Kazoo
Crusader

Female
Number of posts : 2291

http://www.myspace.com/_tragic_with_a_capital_T_

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum