I am Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

weird dream...

Go down

weird dream... Empty weird dream...

Post by gloria- Sat 01 Nov 2008, 7:42 pm

so last night i had such a strange dream...
i was a twin, but not myself...
we were german and under hitler's rule, but in belgium.
my twin was evil (cliched, i know).
for some reason we were on a mountain.
she tried to kill me, i somehow managed to stay on my horse (i know) and got to the top of the mountain where, conveniently, the holy grail was.
it was filled with strange blue liquid, which i drank and healed.
i can't remember what happened next, but i lived and left the mountain and she was confined there forever...
i left in a car with my two brothers.
moved into a very strange house that (i don't think) was technically a house because all of the rooms were their own separate building.
then we were in belgium again for the olympics, and she was floating along the river, dead.
and we (me and someone else who i don't remember/don't know) went up the mountain to see if we could figure it out.
she had three needles: one (i think) was an anti-poison (my companion made me take it in case she was not actually dead and wanted to kill me again), one was something called incubus, and the third was poison. all were full.
then we found the window smashed and we left.
i met up with this girl from my school who has a crush on me and she had been swimming and i didn't want to talk to anyone so she showed me to a room and i sat there and then she left and i went into my twin's point of view.
it was right before she died...the warden of her imprisonment (which i think was self-imposed) took the needles from her and then she leapt out the window. but she didn't die. i know because she woke up again while floating through the water.
and all these people were all :O dead girl! and when she got dragged onto the dock, there were two people (one of them was my teacher from this summer's biology course) who were trying to figure out if she was really dead or not, and she was like, 'pretend i'm dead, i don't want to be seen.' so they did and carried her off and that's all i remember.

o_O
gloria-
gloria-
Literary Mentor

Female
Number of posts : 1860

http://tinkerbell.21.forumer.com/

Back to top Go down