I am Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(c) Got A Little Captain In You [T]

Go down

(c) Got A Little Captain In You [T] Empty (c) Got A Little Captain In You [T]

Post by gloria- Mon 03 Nov 2008, 5:59 am

Title: got a little captain in you
Author: me
Rating: t - drinking
Fandom: green day
Summary: written for a prompt: too much
Type: oneshot/complete

-

word count: 197

A whimpering sob echoed through the white-tiled room. A lanky sixteen-year-old was wrapped around the toilet, clutching to it as he heaved the contents of his stomach up into it. His eyes slid shut, and his shaking fingers curled against the bleach white porcelain.

“I told you,” his friend muttered from the doorway, “You’ve had way too much to drink.” The kneeling boy groaned, but didn’t answer, his chin set against the seat of the toilet and his eyes squeezed closed.

Fuck,” he whispered, gulping and leaning back on his heels. “I’m never drinking like that again.”

Throwing his head back and laughing, the slightly older boy hauled his friend to his feet and deposited him beside the sink. “Yeah, I believe that,” he snorted, “You should rinse out your mouth.” The taller teen did as he was told, then stumbled back against the wall, rubbing his eyes furiously. “Bedtime, I think.”

Without arguing, Mike collapsed against his friend, letting himself be dragged out of the bathroom and down the hallway, to the garage that substituted for his bedroom. Billie dumped the bassist onto his bed unceremoniously, eliciting a moan from the blue-eyed kid. “I hate you.”

Last edited by -ekg. on Wed 05 Nov 2008, 3:02 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : checked: the way)
gloria-
gloria-
Literary Mentor

Female
Number of posts : 1860

http://tinkerbell.21.forumer.com/

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum