I am Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Worst school year ever.

2 posters

Go down

Worst school year ever. Empty Worst school year ever.

Post by Adrisole Q. Kazoo Thu 06 Nov 2008, 4:41 am

RANT.

I'm not even kidding.

I've went to Palmer school here since I was in kindergarten. I actually liked it, then. We had a really awesome principal and vice principal. Like, really, everyone loved them.

Since they were seventy-something, they retired two years ago. We got a new principal and vice principal.

I HATE THEM.

Don't even try to make me think hate is a harsh word. I know it is. I know when to use it.

The vice principal got the staff on my three friends' asses because they were playing cards in lunch. Not gambling. Just playing. I mean, like, they made my friend cry. And I really can't stand when people do that. So, since then, I've pretty much held a tough grudge on her. She's done so much shitty stuff.

Today, we were at lunch and this stupid guy that's always there, he thinks that everything we do is fucking wrong. Five or so people got up to throw their trays away. He starts fucking screaming at them saying they were being disrespectful.

He brought all the teachers in and then they yelled at us, saying we were all being disrespectful and blah blah fucking blah. Now we can't sit where we want. Which means I'll be feeling absolutely horrible for the whole period. you have pleased him If I don't have my friends by me, they're all in different classes, I get to be the most fucking miserable person there.

So, yeah. In conclusion, I CANNOT WAIT TO GRADUATE INTO HIGH SCHOOL.

Sorry. I needed to rant. -_____-;
Adrisole Q. Kazoo
Adrisole Q. Kazoo
Crusader

Female
Number of posts : 2291

http://www.myspace.com/_tragic_with_a_capital_T_

Back to top Go down

Worst school year ever. Empty Re: Worst school year ever.

Post by gloria- Thu 06 Nov 2008, 4:42 am

-loves-
gloria-
gloria-
Literary Mentor

Female
Number of posts : 1860

http://tinkerbell.21.forumer.com/

Back to top Go down