I am Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

^_^ OHAI IAR

Go down

^_^ OHAI IAR Empty ^_^ OHAI IAR

Post by makoto kino. Thu 06 Nov 2008, 11:04 am

Since my journals get minimal to no views, except for when Jenna posts (because she loves me) I thought I would use this opportunity to ramble.

So... this weekend, I'm going to Emma's to watch Mama Mia. Her mum invited me LOL@CHUUU which I thought was cool, I always thought they didn't like me very much, or her mum didn't atleast, I knew her dad did, he always made up stupid nicknames out of 'shal' - 'Sheniqua' being my personal favourite LOL@CHUUU ... but its cool. I wonder what she's going to cook me for dinner hmmmm

Speaking of dinner, on the 18th of November I have my paediatrician appointment. Fuuuuuuck. They are going to eventualkly do a biopsy - they stick a tube and camera down my throat into my stomach to take samples and to check the damage and stuff. If I have intolerances to gluten and wheat and I don't change my diet I could potentially/definately get stomach/bowel/intestine/bum hole cancer. The last one scares me a little :/

Christmas in 48 days. Hells yeah!
I have no idea what I'm getting, except this really pretty wallet mum got me at a bag party. My parents always spend way too much on presents, most years over 500$, which is alot considering they have 4 kids. But when mum was younger they never had much and they were always poor, so she's over compensating for us, I guess, but she loves giving, so its makes her happy. We don't complain either lol@chu presents!

Is IAR screwing up for any one else?
It signs me out all the time and its a real pain :/

Well, I better go, this isn't as impressive as I was hoping, but my juice supply is depleting raipdly and I am thirsty ^_^

-loves-
makoto kino.
makoto kino.
Leading by Example

Female
Number of posts : 1932

Back to top Go down