I am Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In Uni and Writing a Journal Out of Boredom...

Go down

In Uni and Writing a Journal Out of Boredom... Empty In Uni and Writing a Journal Out of Boredom...

Post by Heartswell. Thu 06 Nov 2008, 11:30 am

I have 10 mintues till my next class so I'm keeping it short and bitter. [lamepun : O]

so yeah, Obama won; life moves on.

So about my own life, I'm apathetic, cold, and weird these days.
I smile somewhat but it's really a worthless expression if you think about it.
It doesn't make you look prettier. Just stretch your lips and bare your teeth.

Oh and I'm reading a lot of manga these days [thanks to my new wireless internet -cumslut-] and I really /really/ like it and how it's generally written; I'm not an artist but I know how to /appreciate/ good art [and good plots] >_>

I hate the world; it's mean and evil and stupid and I'm at the point where I just lost faith in everything. Nothing's pure to me; even the simplest things have deeper more sinister motives and I realized that no-one's truly happy and there's no certain definiton of happiness [the generalization is money, love, acceptance, never being alone, raising a family, marriage and all the mushy stuff.] [Yes, I am, in fact,a girl >_> ... sadly...]

OMG CLASS IN ONE MINUTE LATER COLON HORROR!
ly, IAR -sloppy kisses-
-runs-

Last edited by Heartswell. on Thu 06 Nov 2008, 4:25 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : typo in title :x)
Heartswell.
Heartswell.
Red Scare

Female
Number of posts : 637

Back to top Go down