I am Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Academy Is...: 11/7/08.

3 posters

Go down

The Academy Is...: 11/7/08. Empty The Academy Is...: 11/7/08.

Post by Adrisole Q. Kazoo Sat 08 Nov 2008, 9:24 pm

So, yesterday was Hey Monday, Carolina Liar, We the Kings, and The Academy Is...

So, I actually managed to get my camera in. THIS IS, LIKE, ONE OF THE FEW TIMES THIS HAS HAPPENED. I didn't use it much because I used my cell phone, but yeah.

But going back to the beginning, SOMETHING AMAAAZING HAPPENED. I was driving with my parents, and whooo did I see but Sisky and the Butcher walking down the street. I was like "...MOM THOSE ARE THE GUYS FROM THE BAND." And I tried to get my camera out and stuff, but you know, of course I didn't react fast enough. For the next ten minutes, I was saying, like, "that was soooo cool!"

A few minutes after I came in through the corner (I was on the left, I was going to merge in), Hey Monday started. They were okay. Near the end of their set I met up with Sammm. Haha, I was basically in the left center, so she was like "HOW DO I GET IN NOW?" And I just shrugged haha.

Next was Carolina Liar! Okay, so I went into this not knowing any knowledge of these people, except that a lot of my friends don't like them. I thought they were pretty good. The guy in front of me wouldn't stop flipping them off and stuff. I was seriously ready to start moshing with him and run. T_T Then I, like, yelled extra loud to annoy him, haha. Near the end, they started moshing, and I got pushed way back.

Then, omg. We. The. Kings. <3 They were the first to let us know that the show was being filmed. Ha, if they use our night, I look like an idiot. They were really good, and at this point, I was stuck behind some drunk people and back in the corner again. I made friends with a girl who was also annoyed with them, haha.

So, they played Skyway Avenue, and it was craaazy. Seems like everyone knew it, and was going crazy for it. Like, I was hitting myself against this rail thing, and I didn't care.

Then, at the end, when they went out, everyone was chanting check yes, check yes, check yes~

Meaning, if you don't know, Check Yes Juliet. They came out, and, guess, they played it. <3 Everyone went crazy for that, too.

Then, they were over. Next was TAI... I was fangirling with Sam. She sort of made room for me to get up closer, so I was now up to the speakers, with a pretty good view.

Then, they opened the curtains. Their set was king of like Fast Times, but it didn't have people on it. I mean, it was that logo. And it was giiiant. Then, the guys came on, one by oooone.

William was last. He was wearing cool pants, omg. And a confusing shirt. He's way taller in person. They opened with Summer Hair = Forever Young. It was just awesome, and at this point I didn't even care that I was getting pushed around, because I was getting pushed closer. I ended up where I started, sort of a good view to the left. I don't quite remember the order they played in, but others they played were Slow Down, The Phrase that Pays, Classifieds, Checkmarks (I'm pretty sure it was during this, I waved to him, and he kind of did this weird thing where he blew me a kiss, put his hand to his chest, and kind of pointed ~nawwww), Almost Here, LAX to O'Hare, We've Got a Big Mess On Our Hands (That was crazy! I was killing myself in the pit to, like, thrash to that hahaha), Everything We Had (...it was so amazinggg ;__Wink, Neighbors (I'm more than sure that was played second), About a Girl (William said, "Use your best 80's dance moves here. Ever seen the Breakfast Club? Just like those."), His Girl Friday, Beware! Cougar!, and there's probably two I'm forgetting.

But, yeah. It was really amazing. And, at the end, when they were just going to leave for certain, William turned around and kind of gave us this grin, and he JUMPED INTO THE CROWD. RIGHT IN FRONT OF ME. There was a lot of pushing, but I'm more than sure I caught him.

...Anyway, I want to see them again. Right now. I might have to go stalk around Hoffman Estates and Barrington. >__> They said they'd be back in two weeks.

And, haha, my mom said she sat next to the girl from Hey Monday's mom. And the guitarist's uncle. I was like WTH THAT'S SO COOL.

If you can't tell, it's 9 in the morning and I'm really hyper.

PS: To Polly: Boyfriend-stealing Chinchilla.
Adrisole Q. Kazoo
Adrisole Q. Kazoo
Crusader

Female
Number of posts : 2291

http://www.myspace.com/_tragic_with_a_capital_T_

Back to top Go down

The Academy Is...: 11/7/08. Empty Re: The Academy Is...: 11/7/08.

Post by more adventurous. Sun 09 Nov 2008, 4:17 am

zomg!
i r pleased. That sounds like such a good time.
I'm glad you had a good time!

TAI are love.
nawwww
more adventurous.
more adventurous.
Administrator.

Female
Number of posts : 4753

http://libbeyinreallife.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Adrisole Q. Kazoo Sun 09 Nov 2008, 7:22 am

They are. nawwww

Adrisole Q. Kazoo
Adrisole Q. Kazoo
Crusader

Female
Number of posts : 2291

http://www.myspace.com/_tragic_with_a_capital_T_

Back to top Go down

Post by makoto kino. Sun 09 Nov 2008, 10:17 am

oh my god.
I am so happy for you -loves-
makoto kino.
makoto kino.
Leading by Example

Female
Number of posts : 1932

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down