I am Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(c) Midnight [G]

Go down

(c) Midnight [G] Empty (c) Midnight [G]

Post by gloria- Sun 09 Nov 2008, 8:45 am

Title: Midnight
Author: Me
Rating: G, unless I continue, in which case it may rise
Pairing: OMC/OMC
Summary: Just a little drabble
Notes: I may continue, but I haven't decided yet. Also, I love comments

-

words: 250

His midnight-black hair shone bluish in the moonlight, dark green eyes scanning the street below in contemplation. A pair of headlights slid by on the streets many stories below. The man looked out into the sparkling of the city lights, and ran a hand over his thick, messy locks. He set his muscular forearms upon the windowsill, then rested his chin on top of his wrist. Past his own reflection, the shamrock eyes traced the lit-up circle that indicated the London Eye, eight or nine kilometres away.

A noise behind him made the thick man turn. The blanket on the bed shifted again, and a voice emanated from the lump, rough with sleep. “Baby?”

The man lumbered into a standing position, his feet like lead with fatigue. He crossed to the bed, kneeling on the edge of the mattress and leaning across. He hummed, announcing his presence, and smiled at the responding, nondescript noise. “I’m here,” he whispered, fingers running over the duvet, searching discreetly for the edge. Taking hold of it, he lifted the covers and crawled beneath them.

“That’s a...” the other paused to make room for a very long yawn, “Good place to be.” Humming his agreement, the well-built man wrapped one arm around the thinner man’s waist, nuzzling his nose into the soft, silvery blond locks. The muscled one pulled in a lengthy breath, full of the smell of shampoo and cinnamon, and then huffed it out, sending the hair before his nose into a frenzy.

Last edited by -ekg. on Fri 14 Nov 2008, 8:22 pm; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : checked. chester.)
gloria-
gloria-
Literary Mentor

Female
Number of posts : 1860

http://tinkerbell.21.forumer.com/

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum