I am Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

jesus fuck.

2 posters

Go down

jesus fuck. Empty jesus fuck.

Post by gloria- Fri 12 Dec 2008, 1:21 am

so, my best friend from elementary school has a cutting problem.
that's something i need to know.
ignorance is fucking bliss.
now i have to figure out how to get her to get help.
or figure out how to help her myself.
from about three thousand miles away.
perrrrrfect.
gloria-
gloria-
Literary Mentor

Female
Number of posts : 1860

http://tinkerbell.21.forumer.com/

Back to top Go down

jesus fuck. Empty Re: jesus fuck.

Post by LADIES AND GENTLEMEN Fri 12 Dec 2008, 11:05 am

Have you everhad similar stuff going on? Because it always helps if the person trying to help you has been there.

More than helping her to get bette, you need to find things to help her to get better. My reason for stopping lived over 9000 miles away. It can happen, it's just difficult. Help her to find something or someone that gives her faith in the world or in life. A reason to want to be happy. Because regardless of where you have been, happiness never seems as amazing when you're sick as it does when you're happy.

I guess it depends, really. Like, before I stopped I'd never actually been happy before. I didn't know what I was missing out on. And when things are shitty, you just sink into this pit of misery and you cant be bothered climbing out. I read this story about these flowers. They released a poisonous gas that slowly made anyone near them fall asleep and never wake up. No matter how much you KNEW they were bad for you, they drew you in, they hypnotised you, and then they killed you, and no matter how much you knew it was happening, the poison tricked you into thinking everything was okay.

I dont know what I'm saying, really. I think what I mean is that you have to convince her its worth getting better, because it won't work unless she wants to stop for herself.

People say that it was easier for me, because I stopped for marlee, but thats not the case. Yeah, she's the reason I WANTED to stop, but the thing is, I couldnt do it for anyone but myself. I'd tried before and it hadn't worked.
LADIES AND GENTLEMEN
LADIES AND GENTLEMEN
Administrator.

Male
Number of posts : 3875

http://mformikey.livejournal.com

Back to top Go down