I am Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

planes + elton + facial + presents = two great words.

Go down

planes + elton + facial + presents = two great words. Empty planes + elton + facial + presents = two great words.

Post by gloria- Tue 16 Dec 2008, 10:26 am

hey!

planes: tomorrow i'm heading home from san francisco, california (no, i didn't see marlee, because no, i didn't have time, because yes, i was shopping). that should be...fun. i'll be staying the night alone, then going to class the next morning alone (parents won't be driving me as dad will be across the country and mom will be...across the country) then having an oboe lesson at school, then coming home, then my brother will show up and we'll go out to dinner for his birthday. (:
elton: i have to finish my elton john biography, so, although i'll be getting up tomorrow at five o'clock, i won't sleep on the plane in favour of reading. hopefully. if i'm really tired though, fuck it, i'll sleep.
facial: got my first one ever today. they had to 'extract' the blackheads (there totally weren't many. o_O i thought. and they were little. NOT ICKY.) which hurt. but the rest of it was very nice/relaxing and now my skin is all glowy and shtuff.
presents: i've got them for my best friend. she's the only person i've got a present for at school and they only person i plan on giving any to. i got her a set of five pairs of chopsticks and a little japanese doll because she loves asian things (she's asian). i was going to get her headphones too, only then i'd be buying more than $100 dollars worth of christmas presents, which even for me is a little lavish. so i'm saving them for her birthday in march.
two great words: kerfuffle, brouhaha.

-bows-
see you on the other side.
gloria-
gloria-
Literary Mentor

Female
Number of posts : 1860

http://tinkerbell.21.forumer.com/

Back to top Go down