I am Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I confess..

3 posters

Go down

I confess.. Empty I confess..

Post by P R I N C E S S Wed 24 Dec 2008, 8:06 am

I dislike it when certain friends come visit me at work.

Yeah I like that people come see me, makes me feel loved.
I like that I get to talk to people I haven't spoken to in years because they see me there (some I didn't want to but hey you take the good with the bad).
I like how in holidays it lets me catch up with people I wouldn't otherwise hang out with.

BUT I HATE IT WHEN I AM WORKING ON THE FLOOR PUTTING CDS OUT OR WHATEVES AND YOU REPEATEDLY PICK CD'S UP OFF THE METAL SHELF, PUT THEM IN MY HANDS AND SAY YOU SHOULD PLAY THIS!

Have a listen to what we are playing, sofresh, Potbelleez, now, Andre Rieu, Pink, Sneaky Sound System, Ministry of Sound. Can you see the difference between those and Metallica, Cradle of Filth and Joe Satriani. We have a play list, it is what we have to play. Sometimes we can change it a little, for exaple the Twilight soundtrack, but it has to be on the chart, in the top 20!

Every CD you pick up and bring to me I have to go find where you found it a put it back, it's anyoying and time consuming and it's christmas and we are really really busy.

So please don't. :(

Does anyone else have friends or particularly anoying customers who make it hard for you to do your job?
P R I N C E S S
P R I N C E S S
Red Scare

Female
Number of posts : 639

Back to top Go down

I confess.. Empty Re: I confess..

Post by makoto kino. Mon 29 Dec 2008, 8:19 am

IT WAS MEEEEEEEEE
makoto kino.
makoto kino.
Leading by Example