I am Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The 'c word'

2 posters

Go down

The 'c word' Empty The 'c word'

Post by P R I N C E S S Thu 25 Dec 2008, 11:05 am

CHRISTMAS!!!

This was one of the best Christmas' I have ever had.
Just me, my dad, mum, katie, nan and pop.
Aunts and Uncles and cousins are comming to visit tomorrow, it was good just just hnag out and be adults. Everything went really smooth, we perpared lunch together so it wasn't to much hard work.

I did spend an hour polishing silver cutlery though. But it was okay because I got to watch my christmas present while I did it... SAILOR MOON!

I got season 1 and 2. We had to buy it from eBay and I didn't think it would be here in time because when we paid it said it would come on the 29th of December or later, but it came during the week so mum and dad suprised me! Smile

I also got some Disney Princess shelves for my room, a slutty (yet osm) bra, and a new wallet.

Dinner was yum and desert was OMFG DELISH! It was fun to because I didn't have to watch/entertain 5 year old cousins for the first time in years.

How was your Christmas/ what did you get?
P R I N C E S S
P R I N C E S S
Red Scare

Female
Number of posts : 639

Back to top Go down

The 'c word' Empty Re: The 'c word'

Post by rock and/or roll Tue 30 Dec 2008, 2:58 pm

That sounds fun. Smile
Glad you had a great Christmas, Emma.

Mine was pretty cool. Me and my family went to stay at my aunt and uncles' place and most of my dad's side of the family was there. I got a digital camera, season 1 of South Park, The Dark Knight, Smashing Pumpkins dvd, make-up, a board game and some lollies and jewellery and stuff like that. We went swimming a few times while we were there too; the waves were pretty big and I got sun burnt.
rock and/or roll
rock and/or roll
Literary Mentor

Female
Number of posts : 860

Back to top Go down