I am Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kinks and turn-ons

4 posters

Go down

Kinks and turn-ons Empty Kinks and turn-ons

Post by belle of the boulevard. Sat 03 Jan 2009, 11:47 pm

so, we all have them, very secretly, deep down.
and now we can spill them ;D

with thanks to mikey for us coming up with the idea.

personally mine is bondage. PURELY IN A ROLE PLAY SITUATION, OF COURSE.
but yeah. getting tied down sounds very very... pleasurable for me.

turn ons would be smelling nice, good hair and oh my god the hips make me turn to jelly.

NOW YOU ALL TELL US EVERYTHING SO I DON'T SOUND REALLY REALLY STUPID.

Last edited by red hot chili polly. on Sun 04 Jan 2009, 2:21 am; edited 1 time in total
belle of the boulevard.
belle of the boulevard.
Leading by Example

Female
Number of posts : 1912

http://www.twitter.com/hellopolly

Back to top Go down

Kinks and turn-ons Empty Re: Kinks and turn-ons

Post by LADIES AND GENTLEMEN Sun 04 Jan 2009, 12:53 am

And clarification, this can work fine in the relationships thread because when you think about any kind of kink or fetish, almost all of them involve large amounts of trust.

Although if it'll make anyone feel better, yknow, about posting, I'm probably the worst out of us lol@chu

Nobody, I think, not even my girlfriend, knows the extent to which I am, sexually, messed up. I'm going to keep it that way for her sake (Not, just for the record, that I'd ever expect her to do anything with me, be it dodgy or completely tame. I respect her. Just throwing that out there -shrug-)

The assortment of chains, pair of handcuffs, two collars with detatchable choke chains and the riding crop sitting on the table next to my TV is probably a decent demonstration of why sex with me would be interesting.

I'm seconding the bondage thing here Kinks and turn-ons 939391
I get the feeling (because obviously I dont know things from experience, at least, not person to person) that I'd be a sub. I can imagine being a dom fine, but it would be more about knowing the other person was enjoying themself than me being the one to.

I've had people - especially rape victims - talk about how people who like BDSM are messed up. But, its not just the sex; there is a huge trust factor involved. Handing over your freedom (even with a safeword) to another person is a big thing, and thats in ANY situation, let ALONG being naked and tied up, and with their license to do almost anything they want to you.

Part of me suspects it's not only the adrenaline, though. I think I jut like pain -shrug- maybe the pleasure/pain receptors in my brain messed up, IDK. But anything, be it biting to bruises to actual cuts and blood, is a huge turn on for me.

And then there's just weird small things. Like, I really like hands, for example. -shrug- I like bones in boys but hips in girls. But those are just regular turn-ons, not anything exceptionally kinky.
LADIES AND GENTLEMEN
LADIES AND GENTLEMEN
Administrator.

Male
Number of posts : 3875

http://mformikey.livejournal.com

Back to top Go down

Post by lyrical_mess Wed 07 Jan 2009, 12:00 am

I like fingers. Nice fingers. A good laugh. Good hair really gets to me. I spent an entire marking period in Social Studies just staring at the girl's hair in front of me. It was just so...soft looking and nice. And clean. And I liked it. Also, good teeth. I love people with excellent teeth.

And in guys: Stubble. And if a guy can carry off a moosh, then godyeah. The guy I like, when he grows it out a bit, is just....*dies* so adorable.

As for kinks.... rape fantasy. >.> Teacher fantasy, thought when I told my best friend, he was like "what really? ew" and i turned it into a joke. Don't judge me. >.>
lyrical_mess
lyrical_mess
Red Scare

Female
Number of posts : 519

Back to top Go down

Post by LADIES AND GENTLEMEN Wed 07 Jan 2009, 6:10 pm

Omg no
Like I'd judge ever talk to it. ahaha

I mean it weasnt a fantasy per se but I have actually had crushes on three of my teachers

I guess they were just so much smarter and funnier than people my age, yknow? -shrug-

And, I love nice hair nawwww marlee has the most perfect hair. its so pretty and soft omg. I straightened it when she came over because I wanted an excuse to touch it. but for thats not an actual turn on. nothing sexual; theres a difference for me in something being beautiful and something being sexy, yknow?

same with eyes; I love eyes. I'll spare you the paragraphs and paragraphs about how perfect they are. only this: they do not have to be fucking blue or green to be pretty. I think brown eyes can be just as, if not more beautiful than, blue or green eyes.

and, fingers. ryan ross. seriously. omg *_* -dead-

he... just... and they... -headshake- I would do terrible terrible things to that man.
LADIES AND GENTLEMEN
LADIES AND GENTLEMEN
Administrator.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by trailingbehind Thu 08 Jan 2009, 7:15 pm

testosterone boy wrote:
I've had people - especially rape victims - talk about how people who like BDSM are messed up. But, its not just the sex; there is a huge trust factor involved. Handing over your freedom (even with a safeword) to another person is a big thing, and thats in ANY situation
I actually heard, or think, anyway somehow I got the idea into my head that giving up control is the ultimate freedom. Because you can't have any regrets and you only have one path to follow (i.e. the dom's) so you feel liberated not having the 'burden' of choice. If that makes any sense at all - it does in my head!
testosterone boy wrote:but it would be more about knowing the other person was enjoying themself than me being the one to.
Well, they do say the hole is in control. Because the hole can stop anything whenever they want, so I think it's really the sub having all the fun. Well, I say 'all', but I don't mean it. Having more fun?
trailingbehind
trailingbehind
New Recruit

Female
Number of posts : 12

Back to top Go down

Post by LADIES AND GENTLEMEN Thu 08 Jan 2009, 8:02 pm

trailingbehind wrote:
Well, they do say the hole is in control. Because the hole can stop anything whenever they want, so I think it's really the sub having all the fun. Well, I say 'all', but I don't mean it. Having more fun?

I guess it depends. I mean, if you get off on control and you find someone who gets off on being dominated then I'd figure it was equal.

But I'm ridiculously self-sacrificing. I'm that kid who gets bullied for being friends with the 'losers', not because he liked them, but because he doesn't want them to be alone. Making people happy makes me happy, so that's why I think it'd still work for me -shrug-

But yeah, I agree about it being the ultimate form of freedom. What pressure is there to make ceratin choices when there's no choice to make?
LADIES AND GENTLEMEN
LADIES AND GENTLEMEN
Administrator.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by trailingbehind Fri 09 Jan 2009, 8:04 am

Are you self-sacrificing to the point where you would allow yourself to get bullied so the bullies are happy?

Because that would be something to think about! Wow that's an interesting concept.

Would bullying make you happy, because they're happy? But anyway I'll stop because that's not really what this thread is about.

I'm glad you agree about 'the less freedom you have the more liberating it is' idea!
trailingbehind
trailingbehind
New Recruit

Female
Number of posts : 12

Back to top Go down

Post by LADIES AND GENTLEMEN Fri 30 Jan 2009, 10:55 pm

No. I'm self sacrificing for the people I feel deserve it. I put up with the bullying because I knew how horrible it was to be alone, and I didn't want that girl to go through that.

If someone is unkind to me, then I don't see them deserving of kindness in return. -shrug-

It's not that I wish unhappiness on anyone, it's just that if they're unkind then I don't think their happiness concerns me.

However, this is off topic. If you want, you can make a topic in the 'Life' section; I'm sure I'm not the only one who thinks like this, nor who is interested in the idea.

And, well, I suppose it always comes down to trust, too.

Being strapped to a bed is certainly one way of telling someone you know they love you and won't harm you. (Note harm, not hurt; completely different things.)

Forgive the inclusion of fanfiction, but I read a story recently with this sort of theme. The central character (I'll leave out names) was a sadist, and the accompanying character a masochist. The masochist always described their pairing as the sadist 'taking care' of him, because he knew his lover would only go so far.

There was a climactic moment where the masochist safeworded for no particular reason. At first his lover was angry, but then he realised that this was the proof he'd needed that they weren't doing anything wrong - because he stopped, and did just that; took care of him, made sure nothing was wrong physically, emotionally, made sure he hadn't done any harm in any way shape or form to the boy.

I mean, maybe it's weird to some people, but if you read the story, it's actually a really beautiful relationship.

I mean really, the safeword proof wasn't even needed, because she sheer fact that the sadist worries about himself and his intentions with his lover are enough to prove that he really is taking care of him. But still, it's always an interesting concept to explore.

I must also add that Ryan Ross's Arms with capitals must be added to the list, dear christ I do not understand it but they are beautiful. (-snort- I say that like the rest of him isn't.)
LADIES AND GENTLEMEN
LADIES AND GENTLEMEN
Administrator.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum: