I am Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hmmmm.

2 posters

Go down

Hmmmm. Empty Hmmmm.

Post by tea-boy. Wed 28 Jan 2009, 8:39 am

The sound that carries on the wind can not be described with any words, the closest even famous poets can get is calling it perfection. To me, the Siren's song is lust and desire mixed love and beauty. It's tragedy and loss woven with hope and divinity. It is the craving that remains insatiable even after the need has been filled. In it's simplest form, it is he kind of perfection that is believed to be unobtainable. Oh god, we're all just fucking desperate for it. The strongest of us could not resist. Unless... Unless you found a way to block the devious song. Wax, that's what's used in the myths, regular, old wax. For many, the struggle is simply resisting the song. But for others, the struggle is even wanting to resist. Why would you block out all that you could ever want? The Siren's are cannibals and that is reason enough for people to choose wax. Could it be that perfection is never what it seems? Better yet, would people even care? If a drug addict found enough money to feed his addiction, but taking it would kill him, do you think he would resist? How could anyone resist the pure, unfiltered, otherwise unattainable, perfection that comes with the Siren's song? I honestly don't think I could.

What is your Siren's song?
What is your wax?
Which do you choose?
tea-boy.
tea-boy.
Crusader

Female
Number of posts : 2508

http://delusionaldreamer2.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Hmmmm. Empty Re: Hmmmm.

Post by Isis Tue 03 Feb 2009, 10:39 pm

I read this over once before, and it was lost to me. I've read it again, and I am beginning to understand what you mean. For some reason, it's taking so much for me to comprehend, it feels impossible to fully grasp.

But I think I'm going to keep reading it over and thinking it over. And I'll try to find my Siren's song and my wax.
Isis
Isis
New Recruit

Female
Number of posts : 186

http://www.myspace.com/isis375

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum