I am Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lollapalloza 08 and 09

2 posters

Go down

Lollapalloza 08 and 09 Empty Lollapalloza 08 and 09

Post by Jack Skellington Sat 28 Feb 2009, 5:21 am

So. For those of those ignoramus out there, Lollapalooza is Chicago's biggest music festival, three days of 95 degree heat and sunscreen. And great alternative music.

Last year, they had so much good stuff and yes, I'm against Jenna on this point. >.>

I saw The Go! Team, The Black Keys, Cat Power, The Raconteurs, Louis XIV, CSS, and Radiohead. On Friday, one of three days.

On Saturday, it was The Ting Tings, Does It Offend You, Yeah?, Dierks Bentley, DeVotchKa, Jamie Lidell, LUPE FIASCO -unconditional love-, and Rage Against The Machine. LOL@CHUUU My brother was in the big mosh pit in the front and came out covered in sweat. And beer. Also, 2000 people stormed the gates to get in to see Rage and only 3 got arrested. Whoo for CPD.

Finally, on Sunday, it was Kid Sister (who is rad.), John Butler Trio, CHROMEO -unconditional love-, G. Love and the Special Sauce, Flogging Molly, Gnarls Barkley, Mark Ronson, and Kanye.
iay ;_;

I'm v. much looking forward to this year's lineup, because they already have the dates. you have pleased him

Lolla site
MTV article about what happened that night at RATM.
Jack Skellington
Jack Skellington
Crusader

Female
Number of posts : 3690

http://ritaskellington.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Lollapalloza 08 and 09 Empty Re: Lollapalloza 08 and 09

Post by Adrisole Q. Kazoo Sat 28 Feb 2009, 7:45 am

Shuttup Ritaaa

And I've only heard two of those people's music so HA talk to it.
i just dont think it's my kind of music really
Adrisole Q. Kazoo
Adrisole Q. Kazoo
Crusader

Female
Number of posts : 2291

http://www.myspace.com/_tragic_with_a_capital_T_

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum