I am Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wow. Completely blown away.

4 posters

Go down

Wow. Completely blown away. Empty Wow. Completely blown away.

Post by P R I N C E S S Sun 01 Mar 2009, 4:46 am

So I have been feeling a bit down on my self-esteem the last couple of days, for obvious reasons. And sometimes when I get tired, or angry and someone tries to make me talk about something I don't really want to talk about I snap a little bit. So I have this friend, Tom. He's a really nice guy, really easy to talk to. He's kinda like an older brother to me. And he was trying to make me talk about my split with Shal, and I just really wasn't in the mood, I mean I got a hair cut yesterday that I really like and in general I was just feeling okay with it. Like I was dealing. There aren't many days when I'm okay with it so I didn't really want to talk about it and bring myself back down. so I may have snapped at him a little bit, I apologised quickly after but then went offline (we were talking on fbook chat).

This morning I came on and had this beautiful om from him, "Crucially Important".

Emma I want you to know that what i said before was not a joke or empty words, i was completely and truthfully being totally honest.

I remember when i first arrived to St johns. You were the flaming little red head with a cute smile. I soon found out you swung the other way and i remember john west being disapointed.

I remember this one rainy recess in march last year. I was feeling absolutely in the shit, lowest point possible to reach at school without breaking down. You came upto me with your huge enthusiastic eyes bulging with happiness skipping upto me with ur cute smile when u still had ur shiny bracers and u said goodmorning specifically to me. It quite literally made my month. Instead of slouching on the seat like a drug fucked suicidal teen i sat up, engaged myself in some conversation and never hit rock bottom until after yearlies. It was thanks to you.

I remember in extension english, Mrs MacDondald would never take your answers seriously and i always giggled at ur jokes when no one else did. Its why i enjoyed extension english maybe?

I remember all those times where i would be exploiting my bodily hair or exposing to much skin and ur disapproving nature. It was only then that i truly realised there would never be any sexual complications with any male relationship with u after that. Which made me feel extremely comfortable and also taught me a valuble lesson to acknowledge the fact that it is possible that not everyone is turnt on by 3cm long leg hair.

I remember sitting with u when i was dating sophie... And realising i enjoyed being with you for 3 seconds over a lifetime with sophie.

I remember how happy i was when u came to the first dance in 2008, after u werent aloud and u turnt up in a hot skin tight Red dress. But then u woodnt dance with me. (haha im soooo making u dance this year, just fyi)

I always felt close to u for some reason. ever since the start of 2008.

Kenny's party solidified that. after that night, after u left i sat out in the dark for a good while reflected on what we were talking about then chatted to andy for a good while. I realised that u have the same depth of conversation as i do with Andy. And i love that because its impossible to find anywhere else. And i aooreciate ur knowledge, compassion and company more then you can even imagine so.

You are a truly genuine, beautiful person, very much so physically and psychologically. Your smart, funny, caring, cool and cute. Thats everything anyone could ever want.

Again i want u to know. I will never leave your side. I will catch u if u fall.

And even though the end is a little bit cheesy, he's always a little bit cheesey so it suits him. The fact that he compared me to Andy, his best mate, whom with he shares everything and is unbelieveably close for a male friendship that is in no way homosexual is really flattering.

idk, stuff like this just doesn't happen to me and I'm just all warm and fuzzy atm so I decided to tel you all about it.
P R I N C E S S
P R I N C E S S
Red Scare

Female
Number of posts : 639

Back to top Go down

Wow. Completely blown away. Empty Re: Wow. Completely blown away.

Post by Smile, Lovely Sun 01 Mar 2009, 11:35 am

Emmaaaa! Commenting your journal Smile

Lessons I learned from this jounal:

1. Tom has a kick ass memory and

2. Random compliments and feel good msgs are the best!
We should all follow Toms example
you have pleased him
Smile, Lovely
Smile, Lovely
New Recruit

Number of posts : 123

Back to top Go down

Post by frayed ends Mon 02 Mar 2009, 10:00 am

that is so sweet nawwww
you're lucky to have someone like that in your life you have pleased him
frayed ends
frayed ends
Leading by Example

Female
Number of posts : 1881

http://myspace.com/206781067

Back to top Go down

Post by ChemicallyImbalanced Mon 02 Mar 2009, 12:46 pm

lol@chu That's great Emma.
I'm glad it made you feel better. -loves-
ChemicallyImbalanced
ChemicallyImbalanced
New Recruit

Female
Number of posts : 235

http://www.twitter.com/acousticlena

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down