I am Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sixth Entry.

Go down

Sixth Entry. Empty Sixth Entry.

Post by Who we are. Thu 19 Mar 2009, 7:01 pm

OooOOOooOh. My own one. xD Proud.
Well im proud that i seem to lack a life and therefore able to post in here almost everyday.... Double edged?
Janelle started work today, that made me happy.
I have someone else there, someone that likes me, and dosnt make me feel out of place.
I work in Woolworths (check outs) and today Chris, my supervisor who is actully realy nice .e.c.t and his parter is so cute they are so good together. anyway..., He was trying to find a place to put me, Express or normal Registers. And he called me a weirdo cause i said id rather be on a normal reg. than an express. Everyone else likes to be on Xpress.
He asked me why. I just said cause, but truthfully its cause everyone else on there scanns so fast, and i dont scan that fast, i feel dumb next to them.
And customers always say "I thought this was express...?" They have a point.
I fail at my job.

So i finally got put back on a normal Reg. and this guy and his son came through. He was a complete prick.
He yelled at his son, called him a girl and threw a trolley at him ( that almost his Belinda...lol, but she didnt get hurt so it was okay. ) I swear his son was almost crying... Crying or Very sad
During packing his bags i put two things of meat in one bag, seriously weighed about 2 tissue boxes and he was going off his nut at me saying it was too heavy and the bag would split.
Again this guy is meen, made his own son cry. I serisly thought he was goingto hit me. I considered getting someone else to serve him for me but didnt. If he hit me i would be able to go home. xD
But yeah it was fucking scary.
Thats the thing about being on Check-outs, people will abuse you.
Not great when your extremly sensitive, Even if you dont seem like it on the outside.

I SERVED A SECRET SHOPPER. you have pleased him
I got the lowest rating possible though... lol.
faaaaaaaail.

Thats all for me, adios.
Who we are.
Who we are.
Leading by Example

Female
Number of posts : 1169

http://whowearre.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down