I am Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What's This?

Go down

What's This? Empty What's This?

Post by Jack Skellington Wed 25 Mar 2009, 7:59 am

Another rant? You can leave now if you want, I really don't care. no one reads my journals anyway. v.v

So, tonight, as you may or may not know, if you read any of my posts, I was out at dinner tonight with my school.

Let me just say, it started out bad, because I was late. v.v Whoo-hoo. Good rep for Rita. Anyway, since I was the last one there, I had to sit next to the guys. What's This? 162674 Wow, and I thought they were my friends. Anyway, this kid- let's call him Louis- was first of all, not having proper restaurant manners.

Then, he's going on about how America's the best and whatever, being nationalistic and whatever. I was like What's This? 162674 STFU RETARD. Then he had the audacity to ask me which country I thought was best because I said I hated the US. I was like WTF THERE'S 200+ COUNTRIES IN THE WORLD, WTF.

So then, he goes and is like 'when I get back i'm going to fuckin' McDonald's and getting a real burger" and I'm like "have a nice time having a heart attack" and then he gets all defensive.

And then I said I was racist against white Americans because of how ignorant they are. In general. Then he claimed I wasn't white. I was like WTF YOU ARE SUCH A RETARD.

And he was talking about how this other girl loved him, both irl and in the sack and I was like PERVERTED ASSHOLE STFU AND GTFO. Ugh, and then he thinks he's so funny and it's like -_- no, you're just another ignorant American.

which is what gives us a bad rep. People like him.

And you wonder why no one likes us....

[/end rant]
Jack Skellington
Jack Skellington
Crusader

Female
Number of posts : 3690

http://ritaskellington.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum