I am Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rambleramble.

2 posters

Go down

Rambleramble. Empty Rambleramble.

Post by drackie. Sun 29 Mar 2009, 9:43 pm

So this bloody site wont let me change my username cause it think's I'm changing my age to 110. Which is poo, because I don't wannt this username anymore..
I just thought I'd let this be known.

Anyway, what else is there to chat about. Oh yes, I've decided I'm selling my guitars. Every last one. Quite frankly.. I do not wish for them near me anylonger. AND YES, I am being serious.

You can't be a musician, if the only way you can spell the word is if you sound it OUTLOUD while you type/write it.
That's funny. I fail.
My plans instead.. I'm opening a cafe, yes I have spoken about this quite alot before, and I'm going to do it! But it's going to have books in it. Lot's of books.

I wrote Nicole a story, and yes it's about Richard. Sorry to the person who will take offence to it. But it's a sweet story. So whateveerr.

FUCK ME. I wish I could draw.. I want to take.. drawing lessons? Or writing lessons.. like creative writing lessons. But I can't so.. why talk about it? Oh.. and singing lessons.. just for the heck of it. It'd be nice to be able to sing.. well/

Man. I should see a self esteem counciler.. was that even spelt right? I don't think so. It's too late to think so.. What.. whatever..

Anyway, my rambling is lame.. anyone for a solution... I'll pay.

Love from, what-ever-the-hell-name-I-go-by-now.
drackie.
drackie.
Red Scare

Female
Number of posts : 686

Back to top Go down

Rambleramble. Empty Re: Rambleramble.

Post by Who we are. Mon 30 Mar 2009, 9:51 am

Selling all your guitars? Not a musician? Quitting band? Quitting Tafe?

What...the...hell.
Who we are.
Who we are.
Leading by Example

Female
Number of posts : 1169

http://whowearre.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum