I am Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Absolute Toy Master [PG-13]

2 posters

Go down

The Absolute Toy Master [PG-13] Empty The Absolute Toy Master [PG-13]

Post by rolo Mon 01 Jun 2009, 8:03 pm

Title: The Absolute Toy Master
Rating: PG-13
Author: linzy.
Genre: Romance, drama, shonen-ai.
Fandom: Kingdom Hearts II, Kingdom Hearts: Birth by Sleep.
Pairing: Roxas/Ven
Summary/Exerpt: "For some reason, I can't let you go."
Warnings: Shonen-ai (boys kissing boys), swearing, violence.

Chapter 1.

Sunlight burnt the sky, and his icy blue eyes resembled the sun, setting me ablaze. His touch was warm, but not in the least bit comforting. The smile he bore was that of a deceiving jackal.

“Hold out your wrist to me, Ven.” Roxas held a small pocket knife, fit perfectly between his fingers.

I gave him my hand, and he grasped it tightly. He turned it to my forearm and slowly, gently pulled my sleeve upward. He pressed the knife against my flesh. “It’s going to hurt,” The knife glittered against the sunset. “Are you ready?”

“A little pain is a worthy price to pay to belong to you.” I whispered.

Roxas smiled bitterly. The knife pressed harder against my wrist and broke skin, crimson melting with silver, and his hand gracefully led the knife. I only winced. Roxas squeezed harder, blood dripping onto his finger tips. “A name is something special,” He mused. “A name is a sign of ownership.” I held my breath, trying not to make a sound. He looked at me for a small, meaningful moment, and chuckled. “Close your eyes if this bothers you.”

“N-no, it’s nothing. Just keep going.”

Roxas finished the first letter, then the next, until his name was written into my wrist in brilliant red.

His bloody fingers brushed against my cheek. He brought the knife to his lips and licked it clean. “You are something else, Ven.”
rolo
rolo
Red Scare

Female
Number of posts : 931

http://rolomflurry.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

The Absolute Toy Master [PG-13] Empty Re: The Absolute Toy Master [PG-13]

Post by Adrisole Q. Kazoo Tue 02 Jun 2009, 7:53 am

This is so unique, I love it!
My favorite line has to be in the opening;

' ... and his icy blue eyes resembled the sun, setting me ablaze.'

Beautiful. ♥ Keep going!
Adrisole Q. Kazoo
Adrisole Q. Kazoo
Crusader

Female
Number of posts : 2291

http://www.myspace.com/_tragic_with_a_capital_T_

Back to top Go down

Post by rolo Tue 02 Jun 2009, 8:18 am

Chapter 2.

I didn’t cry when I walked home. Not once. I didn’t find the scars on my arm to be a bad thing. It was a sign that I belonged to Roxas, and no one else.

I stumbled into the house, and my sister looked up from her homework on the kitchen table. I hid my arm behind my back.

“Holy fuck,” Aqua’s eyes widened. “What happened to you?” She rushed over to me, wiping something off my face.

That’s right; I forgot to wash the blood off…

I stayed silent. “It isn’t my blood.” I swatted her hand away from my face with my good arm.

“…What’s behind your back?”

I tilted my head. “Nothing, Aqua, so stop worrying about me.”

Aqua hissed and grabbed my other wrist. I winced and bent my knees. She rolled up my sleeve and gasped. “What is this, Ven?!” She screamed.

I shrugged.

“This wasn’t an accident! Why would you let him write his name like this?” Her eyes began to gleam, shining with tears. “When will you just leave him? He’s obviously no good for you!”

I shook my head. “He’s perfect for me.” I whispered. “I see a side of him that you don’t see. I love him.”

“Does he love you, Ventus?”

I cringed at the sound of my full name. “Don’t call me that. Only he can call me by my full name.”

Aqua rolled her watering eyes. “It’s all bullshit; everything about him. He’s abusive. Can’t you see that?” Her grasp around my wrist loosened. “He’s controlling you. Can’t you see it? I knew he was bad ever since he made you dye your hair blond.” She ran her fingers through my hair gently. “He’s making you believe you’re something special. You’re going to hurt yourself with him.”

I looked away from her. I looked away from her lies. Roxas loved me; I loved him. We just loved each other differently then others.

My fingers ran across the dry, scabbing letters of his name. I shook my head again. “No, we love each other. He told me he loves me, Aqua; I trust him.”

Aqua let go of my wrist. “Go ahead and bury yourself alive. You’re my little brother, and I’ll always love you.” She sighed, biting her bottom lip. “Just let him go.”

-

“I just… I don’t know,” Roxas’ voice was hoarse, as though he had been crying. “I don’t like hurting you like this.”

I switched the phone from my left ear to my right. “It’s okay with me, really.”

I hated talking to Roxas on the phone; I couldn’t see him. I couldn’t touch him. His voice wasn’t enough for me.

“No it’s not okay, Ventus.” He sighed angrily. “I want you to stop me. The next time I try to hurt you. Stop me; please.”

I nodded, but he couldn’t see. Aqua glared daggers at me from across the hall.

I went upstairs to my room and shut the door. “How are you feeling?” I asked him.

Roxas remained silent for a second. “I want you.” He whispered. “All of you. I love you.”

The line went dead soon after.
rolo
rolo
Red Scare

Female
Number of posts : 931

http://rolomflurry.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down