I am Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ohai

2 posters

Go down

ohai Empty ohai

Post by . Tue 02 Jun 2009, 8:44 am

i'm marlee.
i've been on this site since it started.
yes i have like no posts but yes i've been here the whole time (>.>)

(ok so um that was mostly sarcasm and i hope you get that)

down to business.
i just wanted to make an announcement to assure everyone here that mikey's departure won't effect IAR. i'm sure he'd appreciate talking to you all (although please, personal explanations of why he left etc etc should be done in private - you can talk to me or him, but i'd ask you to not gossip >.<)

mikey took it upon himself to be the so-called "people's admin" and i want to extend myself to anyone here - i actually check IAR wayyy more than i post, it's my home page and PM me and i'll get it. my msn's marleepeanut@hotmail.com also.

jack and chels are also around some, although they're leading lives unlike myself.

(btw. mikey still has admin powers >.>)

anyways. this is slightly pointless, but i figured there was nothing to lose from posting something because unfortunately i'm not totally outgoing all the time and i don't know all of you super well and i should make an effort, as i'm your administrator. so yeah. marleepeanut@hotmail.com or various places - we shall talk if you need me ^.^

-marlee

Administrator.

Female
Number of posts : 367

Back to top Go down

ohai Empty Re: ohai

Post by quinn allman's hair. Thu 04 Jun 2009, 10:33 am

Hi Marlee you have pleased him
It's kind of sad that it's under this circumstance that I finally talk to you, but I'm glad that IAR will still be in good hands.
quinn allman's hair.
quinn allman's hair.
New Recruit

Female
Number of posts : 182

http://member.mibba.com/54880

Back to top Go down