I am Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

It's a big bad world, we're doin' what we can.

2 posters

Go down

It's a big bad world, we're doin' what we can. Empty It's a big bad world, we're doin' what we can.

Post by Jack Skellington Sat 19 Sep 2009, 9:09 am

so this is what they call an update.
hmm.
i should do them more often.

SO YEAH I've been pretty busy and such~
Going to high school < IAR.

High school is pretty rad. 100 minute classes are WINNN and I only have 4 blocks a day.
XD
maybe I should explain this a little better.
Kayso there are 8 blocks. And those 8 blocks are spread out over 2 days, blocks 1-4 on Mondays and Thursdays and blocks 5-8 on Tuesdays and Fridays.

What about Wednesdays you ask?

Colloquium is great. we have half a day on Wednesdays. Because of block schedule.

Mk so for actual schedule:

Block 1: Algebra- extremely unfortunate; first period on Mondays. Teacher also has a love/hate relationship with me. People = awesome.

Block 2: World Studies- Not terrible, just lots of work. pretty good timeslot. Teacher is a short loud woman who likes to have us hate each other. LMFAOOO people= mediocre

Block 3 is split in half all four days- I have lunch for the first 50 minutes and then band for the second 50. I hate band >.<

Block 4: Latin- lol a most interesting class. There's a kid in my class and he always gets into arguments with my teacher XD Latin is hard as fuck though.

Block 5: Physics- I'm sorry, but my physics teacher CAN NOT TEACH. I know more than he does >.> People= one of my best NS friends is in this class with me! ^_^

Block 6: Survey Lit- BEST. CLASS. EVER. He's amazing. He's a good teacher and we're pretty sure he's gay LMFAOOO He's amazing. AND HE USES BIG WORDS THANK THE GODS. I have forever longed for a teacher that uses the word "pagination" in normal speak. LOL@CHUUU He's awesome though.

Block 7: Lunch/band

Block 8: PE/Health- we're in health right now so I don't have to worry about shit like showers and whatever. People=pretty suckish.

All in all it's a pretty rad thing.

AND I'M ALL INTO LIKE PLAIN WHITE T'S AND ALL TIME LOW AND WE THE LIVING NOW. i r pleased. Aren't you proud IAR?

But it sucks because the guy I kinda sorta like is in like 4 of my classes not counting lunch >.<
And this guy I think likes me is in all but 1 of mine XD

SO YES. I LOVE NERDSIDE.
Jack Skellington
Jack Skellington
Crusader

Female
Number of posts : 3690

http://ritaskellington.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

It's a big bad world, we're doin' what we can. Empty Re: It's a big bad world, we're doin' what we can.

Post by Adrisole Q. Kazoo Sat 19 Sep 2009, 9:25 am

hehehehehe. nerdside.

NERDSIDE & LAME TECH FOEVA.
Adrisole Q. Kazoo
Adrisole Q. Kazoo
Crusader

Female
Number of posts : 2291

http://www.myspace.com/_tragic_with_a_capital_T_

Back to top Go down

It's a big bad world, we're doin' what we can. Empty Re: It's a big bad world, we're doin' what we can.

Post by Jack Skellington Sat 19 Sep 2009, 9:59 am

shitney and pay tons can go to hell.

[/smug]
Jack Skellington
Jack Skellington
Crusader

Female
Number of posts : 3690

http://ritaskellington.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down