I am Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Love.

+27
waste my sanity.
Smile, Lovely
uncharming.
bliss.
pikawho?
Jack Skellington
drummerspork
we are galaxies.
tea-boy.
lyrical_mess
proust.
guilded sleuth
sullen riot.
Andrew Morrison.
Galileo Figaro
belle of the boulevard.
makoto kino.
gloria-
Adrisole Q. Kazoo
LADIES AND GENTLEMEN
frayed ends
Insurgentes
Alice in Wonderland.
secret love.
tony stark
the way
P R I N C E S S
31 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Love. - Page 2 Empty Re: Love.

Post by tea-boy. Sun 14 Dec 2008, 1:06 am

Love does exist, but it's an extremely, extremely rare thing.
I believe that most people are just in love being in love.

Call me a cynic. -shrug-
tea-boy.
tea-boy.
Crusader

Female
Number of posts : 2508

http://delusionaldreamer2.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by LADIES AND GENTLEMEN Thu 18 Dec 2008, 10:26 pm

entr'acte. wrote:It's over rated gtfo over yourself,

I actually hear that all the time.

That, and 'you're too young to know what love is'.

If people think love is limited in any sense, by age, gender, medical condition, race, religion, mental stability, looks - then they've never felt it.

It upsets me, to be honest.

But, I do agree entirely that if it's love, you know.
You always know.

If you question it, if you wonder, then it's not it.

I've thought I was in love before; I've cared for people an awful lot, romantically and as friends - but there was always this little feeling... IDK how to explain it. I guess an is this it? feeling.

I didn't understand how this, no matter how amazing it seemed, could measure up to what hundreds of millions of television shows, books, movies, fairy tales portray it to be.

Then I met marlee.

You always know.

Don't rush yourself, Polly. If you're looking you most likely won't find it.

And I dont mean to be patronising, but I don't really think you can form an opinion even on your own feelings, MUCH less other people's, til you've actually been in love.

It sounds jerkish and Ihated when people said it to me, but now I understand why.

You've got to remember that you can love someone with all your heart without being in love with them.

Last edited by testosterone boy on Wed 07 Jan 2009, 7:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
LADIES AND GENTLEMEN
LADIES AND GENTLEMEN
Administrator.

Male
Number of posts : 3875

http://mformikey.livejournal.com

Back to top Go down

Post by we are galaxies. Fri 02 Jan 2009, 7:33 pm

man, love is such a wishy-washy feeling to me.

i've been in love before, but it's subsided - changed, we could say? - and this person that i'm in love with, i'm in love with who they used to be. like my feelings are stuck in the past. and just my personal opinion, i think counts just as much as if i were in love with who they were now.

i agree with what mikey had to say. if there's a doubt in your mind that you're in love with someone, chances are you probably aren't. when you feel like that, you just... know.
we are galaxies.
we are galaxies.
Red Scare

Female
Number of posts : 860

Back to top Go down

Post by LADIES AND GENTLEMEN Wed 07 Jan 2009, 6:17 pm

Wishywashy? COLON HORROR! why?

Love to me is... well I assume we all know by now that I think it's the most amazing, beautiful thing to ever exist.
LADIES AND GENTLEMEN
LADIES AND GENTLEMEN
Administrator.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by drummerspork Wed 07 Jan 2009, 7:15 pm

i believe, without a doubt, that true love exists.

i used to be a bit of a player, but not by choice, i just wanted to find true love. and after many failed relationships ive found my soul mate.

and i also didnt believe the whole "things will get better with time" concept. but they do.
drummerspork
drummerspork
New Recruit

Female
Number of posts : 16

Back to top Go down

Post by Adrisole Q. Kazoo Wed 07 Jan 2009, 7:33 pm

Haha, I was watching the news yesterday, and they said scientists 'finally proved that true love exists.'

And they said 'the new-in-love feeling that some people feel can last up to twenty years.'

And I was like ohai we need scientists to know this?
Adrisole Q. Kazoo
Adrisole Q. Kazoo
Crusader

Female
Number of posts : 2291

http://www.myspace.com/_tragic_with_a_capital_T_

Back to top Go down

Post by LADIES AND GENTLEMEN Wed 07 Jan 2009, 7:52 pm

Exactly omg.

I dont believe in 'true love' per se because I don't believe in destiny. IDK just, not my thing. I believe you can love many people in a lifetime (although not at once. I dont believe in that)

I mean okay so I've been in a relationship for five months and in love for probably a little more, although I tried to pretend it wasnt real (yeah that didnt work) but I mean...

Why would there be any doubt that love can be 'fresh' and amazing for years and years?

people who dont feel like its still the best thing in the world have obviously fallen out of it -shrug-
LADIES AND GENTLEMEN
LADIES AND GENTLEMEN
Administrator.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Skellington Wed 07 Jan 2009, 8:50 pm

^^ LOL JENNA.
Jack Skellington
Jack Skellington
Crusader

Female
Number of posts : 3690

http://ritaskellington.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by pikawho? Fri 09 Jan 2009, 3:31 am

Adrisole Q. Kazoo wrote:Haha, I was watching the news yesterday, and they said scientists 'finally proved that true love exists.'

And they said 'the new-in-love feeling that some people feel can last up to twenty years.'

And I was like ohai we need scientists to know this?

It's one of the stupid research teams who get together to study the most obvious topics. Like we need a whole research team to tell us that over 50% of myspace profiles have something about alcohol, drugs, or sex on them. gtfo over yourself,
pikawho?
pikawho?
Red Scare

Female
Number of posts : 550

http://pikaawho.livejournal.com

Back to top Go down

Post by bliss. Fri 09 Jan 2009, 7:00 am

Love definitely exists. Don't believe me? Ask a thousand people about their experiences. Read the books inspired by love. Watch the movies.
Listen to a love song, then try to tell me that love doesn't exist.

It is the most painful and wonderful thing anyone will ever experience. And in my opinion, especially with the world we live in today, love is the only thing that's not limited. By race or gender or how far apart you live or ANYTHING.
And no. True love does not go away. If you really love someone, it's forever. You can convince yourself you don't anymore, or you can try to love them in a different way, but it's definitely always there.
I think it's possible to fall in love deeply more than once in your life. But I think the one 'true' love is the one you fall for deepest. And I don't think very many people have found that person.
bliss.
bliss.
New Recruit

Male
Number of posts : 244

http://glitterandbone.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by uncharming. Tue 10 Feb 2009, 8:28 am

Love knows not logic nor miles. And a heart can break over and over again.
uncharming.
uncharming.
New Recruit

Female
Number of posts : 47

http://member.mibba.com/2608

Back to top Go down

Post by Smile, Lovely Thu 12 Feb 2009, 2:26 pm

I think there is different types of love. Friend love, love for your family. Infatuation. Love for a passion.
I've been infatuated with someone, loved someone for their personlity with no physical attraction and loved someone for both. Which is always harder. And its always been unrequited.
I think I love the idea of love...like wishing you had a superpower and then freaking the frig out when someone wants to kill you.
Which is a scary thought because I don't want to end up throwing it away.
Anyway besides all that I think true love can't exist without friendship. You have to be able to have a laugh.
Smile, Lovely
Smile, Lovely
New Recruit

Number of posts : 123

Back to top Go down

Post by waste my sanity. Mon 23 Feb 2009, 12:27 am

I believe in love. I mean, I've never been in it, but you don't need to have been to know it exists. Of course it does. Sometimes it's hard to try and remember that but I still do.
And I like to believe in the 'one and only', 'soulmates', all that jazz, but it's difficult even for me.
waste my sanity.
waste my sanity.
New Recruit

Female
Number of posts : 25

Back to top Go down

Post by Who we are. Fri 27 Feb 2009, 3:55 pm

I agree, one "true" love is hard for me to belive, but yes i belive in love and its many forms. (:
It can touch anybody deeply in the most unexpected ways. And once your caught up in it, its everlasting.
Who we are.
Who we are.
Leading by Example

Female
Number of posts : 1169

http://whowearre.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Broken. Sat 28 Feb 2009, 9:25 am

i agree. but still everyone, there is a bad side not that i like to think of it much but i can't help it lately...
you love someone deeply they say they love you back but do they really? could they be IN love with someone else, it's worse when you know of this person too. they may love you but not in the way that you hoped. i thought that 'this' person loved me but after seeing a few things i realise it's all a lie and that what we have is special but it's not good enough. sometimes i wonder why we're still together, why hasn't it ended yet. i don't know for whatever reason 'they' may think but for me i may not have so much faith in this relationship anymore but i can't let go either because if i do i know that it'll crush me and that i won't know how much longer i'll be able to hold on to the reality of anything. it's torture within itself.
Broken.
Broken.
New Recruit

Female
Number of posts : 237

Back to top Go down

Post by noro Fri 15 May 2009, 2:26 pm

I've loved, but I don't think I've ever been in love.
Come to think of it, I don't even know what it means to be "in love". LMFAOOO
noro
noro
New Recruit

Male
Number of posts : 46

http://digestedchildren.whisperwars.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by the no more hero. Tue 30 Jun 2009, 9:59 pm

^
me neither, though i think im beginning to fall in love with my current boyfriend, there's no telling if its just my teen hormones going crazy until the relationship gets older.
the no more hero.
the no more hero.
New Recruit

Female
Number of posts : 137

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2