I am Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(c) Music Is My Girlfriend [M]

3 posters

Go down

(c) Music Is My Girlfriend [M] Empty (c) Music Is My Girlfriend [M]

Post by gloria- Mon 22 Sep 2008, 11:27 pm

Title: Music Is My Girlfriend
Author: MEMEMEMEMEME.
Rating: M - violence/gore, sex later.
Beta[s]: andy.
Fandom: Harry Potter but only sorta.
Type: Chaptered/incomplete.
Summary: Why do Muggles rely upon music?

--

Chapter One

words: 712

Visible from across the Spanish plaza, the girl absently held her Fanta limón suspended in the air with her right hand while scribbling frantically in a little notebook with her left. Her left leg, crossed over her right knee, bobbed steadily, the scarlet stiletto splashing bloody colour all over the sidewalk. Her small black skirt inched up her thigh, propelled by the movement of her foot, revealing many small dots, freckles in dark dark brown. Her smooth black hair was knotted up away from her neck, stabbed through with two crimson chopsticks that matched the colour on her plump lips. Two shots of silver sparkled at one corner of her mouth, rings punched through spider-bite style.

She pressed her knuckle to the bridge of her nose, pushing her black Ray Bans back into place as they attempted to slide off her nose in the summer heat. Her fingers skittered lightly over the lump in her clavicle, a memory of pain that never went away. There was a moment of freeze, where all but her eyes stopped. They dashed across the page before her, fast fast fast, and then snapped closed, cutting off the beams of dark teal. Her brain worked so hard that the turning cogs could be heard three tables away.

Opening her eyes once more, she placed her pen at the top of the page and darted off a jot of cursive. She sat up and snapped the book shut. It was half-size, with spunky little stars in a myriad of colours sprayed across.

Having returned to the real world, the teenage girl looked around, automatically sinking slightly lower in her seat when she realized that there was a group of preteens staring at her from across the cafe. Her eyes darted around the square, apparently searching for a quick escape.

Her cyan gaze locked upon a head of silvery-blond hair that was oh-so-familiar. Pushing herself to her feet, she swung her purse onto her shoulder and took long strides to cross the Plaza del Sol, stretching her silvery tank top down over her pale skin and little black navel stud.

He was squinting between a map of the Madrid metro and a book titled ¿Donde está el baño? & Other Vital Spanish Phrases. Smirking, the girl leaned against the bike rack he was sitting on. “Fancy seeing you here,” she muttered, quite close to his ear. He jumped, fumbling to catch his book as he teetered upon his unbalanced perch.

When he managed to reclaim equilibrium on the skinny horizontal pole, he looked over at her, blue eyes glaring. “Feel free to scare the Jesus out of everyone, why don’t you,” he snapped, but the angry lines around his mouth softened when she pouted attractively. “I thought you lived out in Dublin.”

She raised one fine eyebrow, that smirk still sitting on those Cupid’s-bow lips. “I thought you lived out in London,” she retorted, and inspected her short black fingernails haughtily. “Besides, I actually have reason for being here.”

The boy snorted, shoving his book into the green messenger bag at his feet and folding up the map. “Like I don’t. I’ve convinced my parents I needed to do some research on a project at the Reina Sofia.”

The lady’s other eyebrow shot up to match the first. “But you didn’t actually, I’m assuming?” He shook his head. “My mum wanted me to learn about living on my own. And my grandfather wanted me to learn about Spanish music and dancing.”

His eyebrows slid towards his hairline, crinkling his forehead. “Dancing, eh?” the corner of his mouth quirked, and he tugged on the collar of his pink polo. “Have you done much research yet?” The black-haired girl smiled and shook her head slyly, knowing what he would say next. “Care to?”

She shrugged one shoulder, using her tongue to shift the rings at the left side of her mouth. “Alright. Shall we do dinner first?” He nodded, icy eyes fixed upon those two silver darts, and dashed his own tongue over his bottom lip. “Good. Pick me up: eighty-four calle Goya, ten o’clock.” And, without waiting for her schoolmate’s answer, she turned and sauntered off, allowing her hips to sway just a little bit extra as she went.

checked. chester.

Last edited by fraudulent zodiac- on Tue 14 Oct 2008, 3:36 am; edited 5 times in total
gloria-
gloria-
Literary Mentor

Female
Number of posts : 1860

http://tinkerbell.21.forumer.com/

Back to top Go down

(c) Music Is My Girlfriend [M] Empty Re: (c) Music Is My Girlfriend [M]

Post by lyrical_mess Tue 23 Sep 2008, 9:05 pm

Now I need to know what happens next. And I need to know who's who, and I'm guess I won't find out until the next chapter. So...*waiting*.

The first paragraphs seriously just hooked me. The description...I really like this line: "scarlet stiletto splashing bloody colour all over the sidewalk" I like the setting too. Spain is a refreshing change of location for fanfiction, especially HP stuff.

Me likey. ^_^
lyrical_mess
lyrical_mess
Red Scare

Female
Number of posts : 519

Back to top Go down

Post by THE BRIGHTSIDE. Wed 24 Sep 2008, 3:54 am

K so Carmen you know you're pretty much the most fly author ever, and this story is no exception.

(c) Music Is My Girlfriend [M] 162674

You're one of the few authors who can pull of description like that. Others describe it too much and it doesn't flow and it just gets all NOT COOL on the reader. But you, my dear, are summin else.

Like ^ said, it's an interesting location for the setting and omfuck hurry up and update.

Mad
THE BRIGHTSIDE.
THE BRIGHTSIDE.
New Recruit

Female
Number of posts : 286

http://bjbrightside.livejournal.com

Back to top Go down

Post by gloria- Wed 24 Sep 2008, 7:01 am

Chapter Two
words: 601

Alejandra giggled, licking the last of the chocolate-raspberry flavour off her lips. She tongued the rings again, relishing the way Draco’s silvery-blue eyes watched the movement closely. She shivered as a cool breeze licked her bare arms and drew in closer to his heat. He caught on immediately, offering her his jacket, which she gladly accepted. Lifting her hair free of the collar, she smiled graciously and hooked her arm into his. “I can’t seem to find anywhere to dance,” she told him, and soon enough they had instead found an alcove between buildings in which to explore each other.

However, finally calling a truce and licking away the last of the other’s taste, they found themselves stumbling along towards the apartment building Jandri was staying in, hands hooked inexorably together. In the elevator, the white boy pinned her to the wall and devoured her with his lips.

Somehow, they reached the inners of her current residence. A rather human-like screech broke them apart. The black-haired girl laughed at the heart-shaped glow of white that was hovering above the empty dish of owl treats by the door. The boy glared sullenly. She took the rolled-up magazine from the barn owl, and let it perch upon her forearm. Smiling at Draco, she passed him the mag and made her way into the kitchen, where there were more treats.

Once she had let the owl out through the courtyard window, she returned to the pale blond sixteen-year-old, who was reading a glossy page with a smirk on his face. He looked up at her, amusement flitting in his eyes. “It’s a pity we didn’t dance,” he muttered, tipping the magazine over so that she could see photo of herself, upside-down. “If you really do move like Michael Jackson reincarnate.”

She blushed, her sparkly cyan eyes lifting towards the ceiling. “I’d have thought you’d already know,” she muttered, “as most people at school watch me when they can.”

He gave her a look and let the mag close, standing straight and smirking. “Jandri, since when, exactly, have I been most people at Hogwarts?” He set down the bundle of glossy pages, whose pictures did not move – a Muggle magazine – and drew near her so that she was craning her neck to look at him. For a few moments, they stood, unmoving, carefully examining each other in the dim light shining from the distant kitchen. Finally, Draco bit his lip and took a half a step back. He tilted his head at Alejandra, blue eyes glittering. “Sing for me.”

Her mouth opened and closed a few times, her turquoise eyes betraying her shock at his choice of words. “Uh...” she fish-gulped, “why?”

He shrugged one shoulder, suddenly sheepish. “I just...wanted to hear you, is all.” His hand came up and rubbed the back of his head, and he squinted one eye. “Never mind. You don’t have to.” They stood in silence a few more minutes, letting the ultimate teenage awkwardness sink in. Then, the pale teen turned towards the door. “I’ll go.”

Letting out the breath she didn’t know she’d been holding, the girl grabbed his hand before he could open the door. He turned back to her with an almost hopeful expression. “No, stay,” she mumbled, then scuffled her feet, blushing up her freckles. He smiled, and stepped back into the range of her arms. She placed her palm on his chest, unable to resist the heat of his body. “Would you like to watch a movie with me?”

He smiled and nodded, but his forehead crinkled in confusion. “Sure, but...what’s a movie?”

Last edited by rafiki. on Wed 01 Oct 2008, 2:24 am; edited 2 times in total
gloria-
gloria-
Literary Mentor

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by THE BRIGHTSIDE. Thu 25 Sep 2008, 7:48 am

dasklasd! nawwww

K so firstly, Alejandra is a really cool name. Mad

Annnnnddd it's adorable how Draco doesn't know what a movie is.

This is probably the crappiest comment I've ever given you, but I'M RUNNING OUT OF COMPLIMENTS BECAUSE NONE OF THEM ARE GOOD ENOUGH.

ily. you have pleased him
THE BRIGHTSIDE.
THE BRIGHTSIDE.
New Recruit

Female
Number of posts : 286

http://bjbrightside.livejournal.com

Back to top Go down

Post by gloria- Tue 30 Sep 2008, 5:27 am

Chapter Three
words: 504

The television screen glowed blue. The boy snorted – apparently they had fallen asleep and missed the end of the movie. Not that they had really been watching anyway. Alejandra was still asleep, her arms wrapped tightly around his waist. He tried to sit up, planning to get up and leave a note with his hotel address on his way out.

However, as Draco propped himself up onto his elbows, the black-haired girl shifted, eyes opening a little so she could look at him. “Where you goin’?” she mumbled, arms tightening around him.

He leaned back down, brushing his lips across her cheek. “Back to my hotel. It’s very late.”

She groaned and her limbs closed another notch around him. “You could just stay here,” she muttered. Her cyan eyes became more alert, taking in his tousled hair and parted lips.

“I don’t want to intrude...” But he was already sinking back into a horizontal position beside her.

Jandri chuckled triumphantly and snuggled her face into his shoulder. “If you were intruding, you’d never have made it past the door.” For a few minutes, they lay in silence. “But if you’re going to stay, you may as well go and get a pillow and blanket off my bed,” she mentioned.

The blond boy groaned, but sat up anyway, and climbed himself over her body and got up. Stretching, he looked around as though hoping to find her bed here in the living room. “Where’m I going?” he asked, yawning and twisting his back.

Alejandra pointed the way, then resituated herself into the fuzzy green sofa. Grabbing the clicker off the floor, she turned off the TV, plunging the room into darkness. She yawned and let herself fall into the pouf of half-sleep.

When Draco returned, he was not only carrying a pillow [TempurPedic, the only kind in the place] and a comforter [silk and stuffed with goose feathers], but he had also a mid-sized stuffed rectangle with arms and legs. The girl slanted open one eye. He held the thing up. “What is it?” he asked. She shrugged one shoulder, reaching out and poking it in the centre of the tweed circle stitched onto what could be construed as its stomach.

“He’s mine,” she murmured, taking the plushie from the boy and patting the spot beside her. “C’mere.” He spread out the blanket over her body, then obliged, touching her shoulder so she’d sit up while he snuck the pillow beneath her head. “Hold me,” Jandri ordered. He did as he was told, causing the petite girl to hum appreciatively. The stuffed thing’s arm stuck out from between them, a lone call for help from being squashed. Neither teen noticed.

The lady purred quietly, cuddling her face into his chest. The blond-haired guy kissed the top of her head and let his arms slide tightly around her shoulders. He shifted his face down into her black hair, then breathed in, carrying the cinnamon scent of her shampoo up into his nostrils. Sleep came quickly.
gloria-
gloria-
Literary Mentor

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by gloria- Fri 03 Oct 2008, 8:58 am

Chapter Four
words: 972

Draco tilted his head, watching his companion interestedly over the small table. She smiled a bit sheepishly, lowering her eyes while she dropped her pen back into her purse. “You’re really that popular, eh?” he asked finally, taking a sip of his café con leche and narrowing his icy eyes at her over his cup.

Jandri shrugged one shoulder and the pierced side of her mouth twitched upwards. “Yeah, I guess so.”

He raised one elegant, silvery eyebrow. “I’m not sure I quite understand...” he admitted, “I thought you were all magic. Or are you not? Those girls were Muggles.”

“We are all magic,” the raven-haired girl nodded, her fingers running gently up and down her sweating Orangina bottle, “but we publish more in the Muggle world.” She took a sip of the pale golden drink, her unpainted lips conforming to the round mouth of the glass.

The blond boy looked slightly confused. “Why?”

Behind her dark sunglasses, Alejandra’s teal eyes flicked across the street, where the three girls she’d just given autographs to were pointing and speaking to a few slightly older people. All seven stared openly. Getting up, she slung her bag over her shoulder. “Let’s go,” she muttered quickly, grabbing Draco’s hand almost before he could put down his cup and dragging him from his seat. “Come on. Let’s go find a music shop like we planned.”

Yanking him along, the girl exited the small enclosure of the coffee shop and sped down the street, away from the group of teenagers. “What’s wrong?” the Slytherin queried, jogging a bit to catch up with her.

“They’re tattling,” she muttered, not looking around as she ducked into an alleyway and sped up. “Those girls. They were telling some other people I’m here. Faster, come on.” Hurrying even more, she glanced back once and then careened sideways, pulling the taller boy into a corner and dragging him down until their lips mashed together in an unidentifiable mass of human.

She listened carefully until the four or five sets of footsteps ran by. Then, she finally let the fazed boy go. He fell back against the brick wall, looking utterly out of it. The Ravenclaw chewed on her lip, her almond eyes squinted in thought. Finally, she took hold of his hand again and tugged him out from the nook and into the alleyway, and headed back the way they had come. “We had better find somewhere to hide,” she sighed, and looked over at the boy. He was still looking dazed. “What’s wrong?”

“Hm? Oh, nothing...” he mumbled, and ran his free palm his silky hair and poked his fingers between hers. “I didn’t know people could go so...crazy over a celebrity.”

A blush lightly coloured Jandri’s freckled cheeks. “Well, wizards do the same thing when they first meet Harry,” she pointed out. Draco looked sour. “What is your problem with him, anyway? He’s really a nice guy.”

The blue-eyed teen pursed his lips and hunched his shoulders a little, making him marginally shorter [though still a good six inches taller than his partner]. “He’s just...annoying,” he grumbled, “he thinks he’s so much better than everyone else – even though he’s not – just because he’s famous.”

The female stopped in her tracks, eyes flashing brilliantly, suddenly becoming visible behind her Ray Bans. Moments later, the colour disappeared. “I’m famous,” she growled dangerously, “and Harry and I aren’t all that different. And...I don’t act like that, do I?”

He hesitated, pulling on his lower lip and watching her as though gauging her mood. “No...No, you don’t,” he said after a bit, “but we weren’t talking about you. We were talking about Potter.”

“He doesn’t think he’s better than everyone.”

The guy let out a short breath and rubbed his eyes with one hand. “We just don’t get on, alright? That happens sometimes.” He cocked his head. “You’re not as like him as you think. You’re not as famous in the wizarding world.”

“But most people at Hogwarts know me,” she persisted, “and if they don’t, they’re educated as soon as possible.” Her lower lip pressed out slightly in front of the top one, creating a little pout that was maddeningly attractive. “You knew who I was, didn’t you? And you’re as anti-Muggle as anyone there.”

He grumped and crossed his arms over his chest. “I’m not anti-Muggle,” he snapped. “That’s my family. And in case you haven’t noticed, I do whatever I can to get away from them.”

Her sculpted eyebrows drew together and the pout disappeared to be replaced by gentle confusion. “Then why do you act that way?”

He rolled his eyes as though this were the most obvious thing in the world, but answered anyway. “Do you know how many spies my parents have got in that school? If they found out that half the Muggleborns in the bleeding place talk to me – well, I don’t think you’d ever see me alive again.”

Alejandra looked down and away from him, trembling ever so slightly. “I’m half-blood,” she whispered, “what about me?”

Draco sighed and drew his arms around her, gently pulling her in against his chest. He nestled his face downwards so that his mouth was just next to her ear. He kissed it and then hummed, causing her to shiver. “You have nothing to worry about,” he murmured, “you’re too well liked at Hogwarts for anyone to betray you and tell that.” He pulled back a little bit, nudging her forehead with his chin so that she looked up at him. “And I try to keep my conversations with the family to a minimum. They won’t find out.”

“Really?”

He leaned down and pressed his forehead to hers. “If they do, it won’t be from me. And I’ll do everything I can to keep it from getting to them.”
gloria-
gloria-
Literary Mentor

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by gloria- Thu 09 Oct 2008, 6:47 am

Chapter Five
words: 925

There was music blasting from the kitchen the next evening when Draco arrived for dinner. It was a male singer, belting something about lonely people. Following the voice, he entered the kitchen to find Jandri whipping around in circles, singing along at the top of her lungs. As she came twirling by, he grabbed her arms, bringing her to a halt. She blushed beneath her freckles, but her eyes sparkled with excitement.

“Hi,” she mumbled breathlessly, “when did you get here?”

“Just a second ago.” He leaned down and placed his lips over hers. Her fingers gripped his shirt and she pressed closer, ignoring the fact that the music had changed and was threatening to shatter the windows. They only came apart when the pan on the stove began sizzling and popping with a vengeance reminiscent of a more vicious episode of Family Feud.

The black-haired girl pulled out of his grasp and headed for the skillet. He followed, not quite ready to be finished holding her yet. He hummed into her hair and squeezed his arms around her waist. “Can I help?” he asked, snatching the shell of her ear up between his teeth and chewing gently.

She hummed and wrapped her leg around his, and shrugged one shoulder. “You could set the table.”

“Okay.” But he didn’t move; he was too busy moulding his lips to the curve of her neck. He nudged his nose against her jaw, pushing her head over so that he could taste her all the way up to her ear. She leaned into him, one hand reaching up to hold his head to hers, the other sliding over the backs of his fingers, spread over her belly, twining with them, clutching, clutching.

For a few moments, the pair of teenagers was frozen in this tableau of perfect romance. The female’s head tilted back, resting lightly against the boy’s shoulder. At this unspoken signal, his tongue slid around, taking over the front of her throat as his spine contorted to accommodate this change. He curled downwards, slouching so he could reach his mouth into the hollow between her collarbones.

Teeth taking small bites of her pale skin, he trailed upwards and tongued her lip rings with careful precision. While her lips burned for his, he sucked the cool metal between his teeth and bit down, drawing her mouth in to his. She whimpered, now pulling him by his hair close to her, mouth wide open to receive him.

A short battle for dominance ensued, finishing when lips came apart for no real reason. Eyes stared, full of teenage hormones and something else, sparkly and wide and shy and wanting, all at the same time. Draco swallowed, blinked, and leaned back in for an Eskimo kiss and a peck. Forehead against hers, he tightened his arms around her and grinned, eyes now closed. “You’re perfect,” he muttered, causing Jandri to blush and gulp down a gooey aww.

Suddenly, her stomach growled, breaking the spell. The two laughed, each backing up a little and turning towards the stove. Using a fork, Alejandra flipped the two slabs of pork sizzling in the pan, which popped, sending an olive-oil-soaked clove of garlic up into the charged air. She pointed the boy towards the drawer that contained utensils and napkins, and he went [however reluctantly] and began setting the table.

Nearly two hours later, after dinner and a little tongue-wrestling, the pair was comfortably cuddled up upon the sofa, both shirtless, both hovering near sleep. The bluish-eyed girl had her ear pressed right up against her partner’s chest, and was listening to his heartbeat intently. His hand, positioned gently against the side of her ribs, was gently caressing, feeling contours and soft skin.

Just as he was thinking of closing his eyes, a soft tapping came at the window. The lady hummed and looked over towards the panes, then sat up, knees pressing either side of his hips. His fingertips skated down her body, coming to rest against the waistband of her jeans while she stretched her spine upwards, skin contorting to her shape. Yawning, she got up and picked his shirt off the floor, pulling it on and heading to the sliding window.

Three owls flew in, heading straight for the coffee table and landing on it. They dropped the letters from their beaks and hopped to the dish of owl treats while Alejandra shut the window and came back over, rubbing one eye sleepily.

“Wow, three owls all at once,” Draco remarked, “is there something special going on tonight, or are you just that popular?”

The girl blushed, returning to the couch, taking a seat on the edge. She picked up one of the envelopes and glanced at it, then set it back down. “They’re birthday cards.”

He sat up and glared at her. “You might have mentioned.”

She grinned, and, pressing her hand down against his thigh and leaning in to kiss him, winked. “Why? I’ve got all I want.”

He huffed, but put his arm around her waist too, and jerked his head at the table. “Who are they from?”

“My grandparents,” she pointed to the black-and-white eagle owl, then to the barn owl that had been awaiting her return the evening previous. “My mum, and that’s Hedwig – Harry’s owl. It’s probably from the three of them: I think they’re together this summer.”

“And your dad?”

Jandri fell silent, eyebrows drawing together. She avoided his eyes. “He must be working this evening – he’s usually the first to send anything.”
gloria-
gloria-
Literary Mentor

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by gloria- Mon 13 Oct 2008, 11:49 pm

Chapter Six
words: 654

“When are you going home?”

Draco blinked and yawned, rubbing his eye and looking around to see Alejandra sitting down at the end of the sofa, near his feet, holding a scrap of parchment. He laced his fingers together and cradled the back of his head with them, and shrugged. “Whenever, really,” he muttered, “why?”

She folded the sheet and slid it back into its envelope, then stood up. She patted the owl that was perched on the coffee table, whose eyebrows pointed up and out, making its appearance seem angry or frustrated. “Come on, Prince,” she told it, and waited until it stepped onto her arm before straightening up. Then, she turned to the blond. “My dad wants me to go visit him. He said he’d pick me up at King’s Cross in two weeks.”

“Oh.” The boy looked a little bit crestfallen as he pushed himself up into a seated position. “Well, I suppose I should go home then, too. It won’t be any fun around here without you.” The pretty girl gave him an incredulous look. “What? It’s true.”

“You were perfectly fine before I found you.” Stroking the crested owl’s chest feathers with the back of her knuckles, she left the room, heading for the kitchen. Within seconds, Draco was on his feet too and following after.

“But now that you’ve found me, it’s all different,” he protested, “you know all the best places to visit. The best restaurants, clubs, stores...” Jandri turned from where she was feeding the beautiful purplish-brown owl out of her hand. “Besides, what fun is it when I have to go back to my hotel to sleep?”

She rolled her eyes as he stepped up behind her, sliding his hands up beneath his shirt that she was wearing, biting the back of her neck gently. “Well, fine.” She turned and pressed her lips to his, just for a moment. “Will you start breakfast? I’ve got to reply to my dad before his owl goes home.” He nodded, and she grinned and skated out of the room.

Taking a seat at the desk in her bedroom, the now-sixteen-year-old uncapped a bottle of purple glittery ink and selected her favourite quill: a long, swishy, greenish-blue one that had come from the tail of a rooster. She dunked it into the little dark bottle and began to write on the notepad Permanently-Sticking-Charmed to the desk. Yes, okay, she would be returning to England in two weeks, and yes, she would meet her father at King’s Cross Station. And where was her birthday present? Mum and Granddad had already sent along their gifts. A beautiful new guitar from her mother, specially ordered from the Muggle music shop down the road, and a crateful of records from her grandfather. But just a little note from Dad – happy birthday, come visit me please. And it had been late.

Signing with a flourish, the lady tucked the parchment into an envelope and let Prince clamp it in his beak. She picked him up and went to the window, opening it and holding her arm out until he flew off. Then she went back to the kitchen.

Her partner was making eggs, a dishtowel tossed over one bare, tanned shoulder, his jeans sagging so that his green silk boxers were showing. She shuffled up behind him, slid her arms around his waist, and pressed a kiss between his shoulder blades. “He didn’t send me a gift,” she muttered to his skin, nuzzling her nose to him.

“It’s probably too big for his owl to carry.” She nodded, using her fingertips to find the pockets of his jeans, and pushing her hands into them. “I think I’ll come with you back to King’s Cross and head home from there.” She hummed assent and leaned her weight against him. “Besides, I’d like to meet your dad.”

“I don’t think he’ll want to meet you.”
gloria-
gloria-
Literary Mentor

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by gloria- Mon 20 Oct 2008, 2:49 am

Chapter Seven
words: 517

There was music pulsing over their heavy breathing, but they didn’t notice. They were dancing, if it could be called that – really, it was more like sex with clothes on. With one leg wrapped up around his waist, the girl yanked his head back from her heaving chest and gasped into his ear. “Let’s get out of here,” she muttered.

The blond boy moaned and squeezed her tighter around him, carrying her rather quickly towards the exit of the dance club. Letting her down, the pair clasped hands and scampered off in search of a taxicab.

Somehow, they managed to find their way all the way into the newly-sixteen-year-old girl’s bedroom while remaining glued together by the lips. They came apart here, however, and for a few moments, they stared at each other, both panting. Trailing her fingertips down his arms, Alejandra twisted her hands through her partner’s. She took two steps backwards and seated herself at the end of the bed. She stared up at him with wide eyes of borrowed light, gently tugging on his hands, spreading her knees so he could step between them.

Leaning down, Draco brushed his lips against hers and placed his cheek against her jaw, revelling in her soft skin and light perfume. He sighed, and then took one step back and shook his head. “We can’t...” he stuttered, “we can’t do this...”

“Why not?”

He shrugged one shoulder, extracting his hand from hers so he could swipe away the pitch black strands of hair that were spidering over her cheeks. “Because you’ve never done it before,” he explained, “because it’s not the right time.”

She looked away from him, but grabbed onto his hand again, pulling him down towards her. She scrambled up so that she was kneeling on to mattress, and kissed him. Unbuttoning the first two buttons on his shirt, she rubbed her thumb across his skin. He placed his hands on her hips, already knowing he was going to lose this argument. “What if I say we can?” she asked, “what if I want to?”

He hesitated, the scent of her driving him more than mad, but finally stepped back, trying and failing to think straight. Jandri slumped, sitting back on her heels and looking at the floor. The blue-eyed boy turned away, closing his eyes in order to weigh the consequences of what he was so close to doing. “You’ll regret it,” he told her, speaking to the wall.

“Why?” her voice was quiet, curious.

“Because we aren’t just talking about me taking your hat, or...or your money!” he snapped, now turning to glare at her. She looked startled, so he took a deep breath and tried again: “because if we’re going to do this, we’re going to do it right.”

The room wavered with a distinct, yet unplaceable feeling. Finally, the beautiful girl got up, eyelashes brushing hesitantly against her freckles, and slid her hands back into his from behind. She set her cheek against his shoulder. “Then let’s do it right,” she mumbled, “let’s do it right. Now. Let’s do it right.”
gloria-
gloria-
Literary Mentor

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by gloria- Tue 21 Oct 2008, 12:00 am

Chapter Eight
words: 468

It wasn’t that she was in pain – no, not anywhere near it – but that she was frightened. Yes, the girl who was never afraid of anything [or at least, never admitted it] was frightened. Frightened for the pain that she knew would come, if he wasn’t careful. Or even if he was careful. He, of course, had noticed her shivers, and had paused, set against her, about to meld into her. He stared wordlessly, the look in his eyes bordering between angry and worried.

“You said you’d tell me if it hurt,” he snapped.

She nodded. “And I will,” she replied, bringing his face to hers and pressing her lips to his momentarily. “Just go. You’ll know it.”

The pale boy went even paler, but pressed forward, pausing each time she hissed. Her nails dug into his shoulders, and her chest rose and fell rapidly as she became accustomed to the feel of him inside her. For a few moments, the pair lay, entwined just that way, frozen.

“Can I...can I move?” Draco finally whispered, his hand squeezing hers tight. She squeezed back and nodded faintly, eyes unfocused as she tried somewhat unsuccessfully to find her Happy Place. He shifted slightly and she almost blacked out from the sudden dart of pain probing at her inner self. “Oh, fuck, baby? Are you okay?”

“Yeah,” she muttered, her voice strained, “yeah, I am. Go.” He shifted once more and began slowly thrusting, clenching his jaw so that he wouldn’t cry out. She appeared to be doing the same.

Jandri had gone numb by the time they were finished. She had also begun shaking again. The young Malfoy placed a kiss upon her forehead, then sat up to inspect the damage. He glanced at her face, biting his lip. “Baby?” he murmured. Her eyelids fluttered and she looked at him, eyes dark. “You’re bleeding. We ought to take a shower.”

He carried her to the bathroom and into the shower, and held her against him as he gently cleaned her, fingers stroking carefully. She clutched to him the whole time, still saying nothing. When he was done, he stepped back and petted her soaked hair away from her face, watching her carefully. “Are you alright?” he asked, and she finally looked at him properly.

“Yes,” she said, letting him caress her cheek. “Tired, that’s all.”

He nodded. “Alright. Okay. Let’s go to bed, then, shall we?” He spoke to her all the way back into the bed, and settled her in before climbing in himself. He purposely lay across the mattress from her, watching her carefully but not daring to touch. “How’s that?”

She smiled at him, finally, and shuffled across the sheets into his arms. “Perfect,” she sighed, cuddling her face into his chest, “just perfect, like this.”
gloria-
gloria-
Literary Mentor

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down