I am Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Siblings

+22
drummerspork
lyrical_mess
rolo
Jack Skellington
makoto kino.
P R I N C E S S
Galileo Figaro
rock and/or roll
we are invincible.
solo nubarron.
Andrew Morrison.
the takedown.
more adventurous.
Kinky: starstruck.
belle of the boulevard.
the lover.
bittersweet.
gloria-
tony stark
zero
Insurgentes
26 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Siblings Empty Siblings

Post by Insurgentes Fri 26 Sep 2008, 6:21 pm

Who has them? Who rivals with them? Does it get out of hand? Do you feel that you aren't equals with him/her/them in your parent'(s') eyes? Do you have decent relationships with him/her/them?

Discuss.

Last edited by Lady Serena on Fri 26 Sep 2008, 6:35 pm; edited 1 time in total

Insurgentes
New Recruit

Female
Number of posts : 415

http://serena-vox.livejournal.com/

Back to top Go down

Siblings Empty Re: Siblings

Post by zero Fri 26 Sep 2008, 6:28 pm

Argh.
This subject could get real touchy with me at times.

My older brother is three years older than me (15) and he has autism.
Responsibilities and stuff that he's supposed to have.
I havem because he can't keep them.

I whine about it all the time.
Too much.

I talk shit about him.
Abuse him verbally and physically.
And he makes my heart crack the slightest bit.

But I love Jason. So much.
zero
zero
Leading by Example

Female
Number of posts : 1813

Back to top Go down

Post by tony stark Fri 26 Sep 2008, 10:48 pm

I have them. Two sisters. One older, one younger.

Me and [s]George[/s] Nathan don't have many problems. We game together and talk about geek stuff.

[s]Elizabeth[/s] Sylar and me don't hav that, we get on sometimes. She's thirteen, just hit the little "I'm better than you" phase. So we argue alot. She's a little shit but I love her.

Yeah my family have Heroes nicknames whatnow? O_Olol@chu
tony stark
tony stark
New Recruit

Female
Number of posts : 368

Back to top Go down

Post by gloria- Fri 26 Sep 2008, 11:19 pm

i have two older brothers. they're eighteen and nineteen [holy shit, he's almost twenty o_o].
my oldest brother, matt, and i used to fight alllllll the time. we are very much alike personality-wise. now that he's gone to college and we don't live together, it's way easier.
my brother steve and i get along much better.

they protect me. if there's anyone [especially a guy] annoying me or whatever, they're always all Siblings 876675 on their asses. on the other side of that, they're not big on boys if i'm bringing them home.
so i guess it's a win-lose, but it's the thought that counts.
gloria-
gloria-
Literary Mentor

Female
Number of posts : 1860

http://tinkerbell.21.forumer.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by bittersweet. Sat 27 Sep 2008, 1:50 am

I have a sister.

Twenty, nearly twenty-one. She's at college now. We used to fight every day, but now we only fight when she's home. Rolling Eyes
I don't talk to her at college.

Simply put, she was the perfect daughter. She got the looks and the athleticism, and is actually very smart.
She got the eating disorder, too, but she's forgiven for that. Rolling Eyes

She doesn't protect me. She makes fun of me for everything, no matter what. She gives me really crappy advice (like 'Guys actually like it when you're a virgin or close to it') and advice that doesn't apply to my life.

I guess I should love her and everything. And I do...but in a very detached way. I mean, I wouldn't be friends with this girl if we weren't related, so I don't see why I should be friends with her now. -shrug-

[I realized this post sounds very harsh...but it's honest. whatnow? O_O]

bittersweet.
Red Scare

Female
Number of posts : 522

Back to top Go down

Post by the lover. Sat 27 Sep 2008, 10:20 pm

I have... six siblings and two siblings who aren't really my siblings but I consider them to be.
One older step-sister, three older half-sisters, one younger half-sister and one older half-brother makes up my siblings who are actually related to me, by blood or law. The two siblings who aren't really my siblings are my step-sister's half-brothers. I went to school with them and the younger one is the same ages as me so we're pretty close.
I've got pretty good relationships with most of them, even though I haven't seen two of my older half-sisters since I was four months old. The only one of them I ever argue with is the little one. 75% of the time you wouldn't be far off if you said that she was the devil's spawn. >_> But I love her, deep, deep down.
the lover.
the lover.
Red Scare

Female
Number of posts : 661

http://kaydoubleyou.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by belle of the boulevard. Mon 29 Sep 2008, 1:29 am

a younger brother aged twelve.
we can be best friends or worst enemies.
mum despairs.

i wish he was older than me, because from what i've seen, you get on better with older siblings.
i always wanted an older sister.

he's made me only ever want one child tbh.
belle of the boulevard.
belle of the boulevard.
Leading by Example

Female
Number of posts : 1912

http://www.twitter.com/hellopolly

Back to top Go down

Post by . Mon 29 Sep 2008, 8:08 am

I have two younger sisters, Lindsay and Grace. They're eleven and nine respectively but only a year apart in school.

It's sort of...intimidating to talk to them actually, because they shared a room up until a few months ago and they know each other like better than I know them...

Although, they look almost nothing like me. They've both got blondish straight hair. Lindsay's really skinny but has a round face, and Grace is probably going to be the biggest out of all of us.

But I mean, we get along pretty well most of the time...

Administrator.

Female
Number of posts : 367

Back to top Go down

Post by Kinky: starstruck. Mon 29 Sep 2008, 8:45 am

I've got a younger brother and a younger sister.
My brother, Jack, just turned fifteen. We get along quite well, especially now he's a little older. He kind of acts like an older brother because he's like 6'3 and waaay stronger than me. He calls me child. We don't really have much in common but he is still an awesome little brother.

My sister, Rose, is eleven. We are really alike both looks and personality wise. Except she's kind of a brat half the time. I think it's because she's the youngest and gets spoiled by my dad but sometimes she can be horrible. She always beats me up... cause she is stronger than me as well lol@chu Sometimes she gets really mad and will like bite my arm until it bleeds Shocked
But usually we get along good. She always hangs around me, especially in school holidays, and she likes to do all the things I do. She loves all me friends as well.
She's kind of a freak and she has this weird love for Shal LMFAOOO

But overall, I love them both... even if they continue to kick my butt lol@chu
Leading by Example

Female
Number of posts : 1201

Back to top Go down

Post by more adventurous. Fri 10 Oct 2008, 4:52 am

I've got a younger sister, Gennie and she's 13.
I've got an older (half) brother, Heath and he is 30.

My sister and I get along pretty well and I consider her my friend. Of course, we still fight and argue. When we're getting along we're often very silly. Lots of the time, our parents think we're fighting when we're actually just getting along and being crazy.

My relationship with my brother is a little different. We've never lived together, except for the eight months he lived with us while going to University many, many years ago. He lived with his mother, in a city an hour away. Now, he lives with his wife in a town about four hours away. We used to fight all the time, even though we rarely see each other. He isn't very reliable when it comes to sticking to his word. I always felt gipped that I never got to see him. We just clashed. My mom sometimes says it is because we are so alike that we clash. Tbh, in the past I was horrified with the thought of being anything like him.

Now that he married, things are better, it seems. I love his wife, but I very rarely see either of them. We still sometimes fight because we tend to argue with each other. He has always gotten along so well with my sister, which is upsetting for me. Things are better now, though.
more adventurous.
more adventurous.
Administrator.

Female
Number of posts : 4753

http://libbeyinreallife.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by the takedown. Fri 10 Oct 2008, 7:03 am

my sister is 2....2?

i think.

yeah, 22.
no wait.. four... yeah 22.

we get along awesomely.

We used to fight, like, physical fights, but we're best of friends now

We also give eachother cigarettes, and she drives me places and she's just totally awesome.
the takedown.
the takedown.
Administrator.

Male
Number of posts : 1907

http://www.iamrevolution.net

Back to top Go down

Post by zero Fri 10 Oct 2008, 2:52 pm

Oh, I forgot to mention something. whatnow? O_O

I actually have six siblings. One of them is my older brother, Jason, and the other four are my half brothers and sisters.

Never met them, never want to. you have pleased him
zero
zero
Leading by Example

Female
Number of posts : 1813

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Morrison. Sat 11 Oct 2008, 10:57 am

My sister is a 13 year old slut. gtfo over yourself,

Last edited by Andrew Morrison. on Sat 11 Oct 2008, 12:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Andrew Morrison.
Andrew Morrison.
New Recruit

Female
Number of posts : 103

Back to top Go down

Post by solo nubarron. Sat 11 Oct 2008, 11:11 am

My brother is a genius. He's the best little brother I could ever wish for. He's three years younger than I, and he's just so cool. He loves practically everything I like, and he's got a really great heart. He's also defended me alot of times, and I pay him back by defending him, helping him with stuff, and we make our own comics together; he draws, I write. He also helps me with ideas and stuff for my comics--he's just a genius. iay ;_;
solo nubarron.
solo nubarron.
New Recruit

Male
Number of posts : 401

Back to top Go down

Post by we are invincible. Sun 12 Oct 2008, 8:41 am

I can totally feel the love radiating from Frankee. gtfo over yourself,

I have one half sister, but we just ignore the half bit. whatnow? O_O

She's 22 and v. v. osm. nawwww She just went to Australia with her boyfriend. COLON HORROR! andandand I miss her. But her house is osm. So I will go and visit.
But er, we used to not get along at all but now she's like my best friend.
we are invincible.
we are invincible.
Leading by Example

Female
Number of posts : 1272

Back to top Go down

Post by we are invincible. Sun 12 Oct 2008, 8:41 am

lulz, oops.

Last edited by adrisole is invincible. on Tue 14 Oct 2008, 11:59 am; edited 1 time in total
we are invincible.
we are invincible.
Leading by Example

Female
Number of posts : 1272

Back to top Go down

Post by rock and/or roll Tue 14 Oct 2008, 10:26 am

I have two sisters; older is 22 and younger is 13 turning 14. My older sister has moved out and I don't see her all that often (she's only around here now because of uni) and she's moved up North with her boyfriend and their dog. We get along okay and she's awesome at picking out birthday/Christmas presents.

My little sister is going through a "rebellious" phase I think. She's irresponsible and bratty at times and says things that she knows will annoy me, at others, we get along fine.
rock and/or roll
rock and/or roll
Literary Mentor

Female
Number of posts : 860

Back to top Go down

Post by Galileo Figaro Mon 27 Oct 2008, 12:12 pm

I have a sister a year younger than I. We used to fight a lot when we were small, and the little bitch used to beat the crap out of me. -narrows eyes- I had bruises up and down my legs and my parents never knew until I told them one day.

And what do they do? When I wanted to join taekwondo, they let the little parasite ride along too. So I got beaten up one hell of a lot. One day she left me crying and my parents threatened to stop her taekwondo if she didn't fucking stop beating me up.

We don't talk much. Nor do we really like each other. We're in different schools, thank God for that. When we were in primary school, she was really quiet and I suspect she hated me because the teachers were forever comparing us and favouring me. So idk.

We're all right now, I guess. Just stay out of each other's hair. Although sometimes I get the feeling she hates me. *shrugs*
Galileo Figaro
Galileo Figaro
Leading by Example

Female
Number of posts : 1038

http://anothermessedupkid.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by P R I N C E S S Wed 26 Nov 2008, 11:51 am

I have one sister. Katie, she's two years younger than me, so that's 15. We fight, alot, but just over dumb stuff (like who gets to use the straightener first- we paid for it together because it's a ghd), we rarely have fights that last longer than 15mins.

Generally we are quite similar, well she's kinda like I used to be about a year ago,an we have the same music taste/clothes etc... excpet for her weird Billy Tallent obsession about 6months ago.

idk generally I would consider us kinda close, but not overly. Like she doesn't know that Shalisa and I are together- and it would be weird especially since she works with Shal. But yeah, we are pretty tight. We have grown more closer in recent times as we got older, whe we were little we werent close.
P R I N C E S S
P R I N C E S S
Red Scare

Female
Number of posts : 639

Back to top Go down

Post by makoto kino. Sat 29 Nov 2008, 2:13 pm

I have a considerate hate for my younger brother.
He's just a god aweful person.
My younger sisters... theres 7 years between me and Lucy and 10 between me and Ruby... we don't connect emotionally or socially, so its diffcult like that, but I suppose I look out for them and make sure they are all okay and stuff.
makoto kino.
makoto kino.
Leading by Example

Female
Number of posts : 1932

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Skellington Fri 02 Jan 2009, 10:23 am

I have 3 siblings- well, half siblings. I consider them real siblings. My brothers are 26 and 24 and are totally rad. I have no problem with either one (except the younger one smokes and the older is in the army overseas. :'[) My sister, who's 22, though, is another story. She had an eating disorder and she is constantly lashing out at us because of it. She is constantly being annoying. She likes to think that she's my second mother. She yells at me while my mom is yelling at me.
Jack Skellington
Jack Skellington
Crusader

Female
Number of posts : 3690

http://ritaskellington.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by rolo Fri 02 Jan 2009, 10:52 am

I have one brother, age 18. in college, lives at home. we have a good relationship.
He's probably the person in the family that understands me the most, probably because we're only 4 years apart.
sometimes I worry about Him because he suffers from severe asthma.
He had to quit football because of it, but now He's doing a lot better as the guitarist in our church band. it's nice seeing Him doing whatever pleases Himself and not anyone around Him.
I try to keep Him close, due to my worry of his asthma. I'm afraid of Him feeling pain, any kind, and I'm afraid of Him leaving.
definitely the closest thing to me.
rolo
rolo
Red Scare

Female
Number of posts : 931

http://rolomflurry.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by lyrical_mess Wed 07 Jan 2009, 12:03 am

I have one brother. Sometimes he sucks. But sometimes, he's really awesome. He has the coolest books. And he introduced me to Zelda and Nintendo, for which i am eternally grateful.

I hate admitting it, but he's actually kind of amazing. Lazy and doesn't bother with manners, but he can really push himself if he wants to. I only realized a little while ago how lucky I am to have him.
lyrical_mess
lyrical_mess
Red Scare

Female
Number of posts : 519

Back to top Go down

Post by drummerspork Wed 07 Jan 2009, 7:24 pm

I have one brother. He's a year older, he has mild autism. You wouldnt think so, he just has really really bad social skills (or a lack thereof). He kept to himself when we were little. At home anyway. I used to get teased at school for things he had said or done. I stuck up for him though. When i was about 3 he threw a rock on my head, and the cut required stitches. I asked him about it a few years later, and he said he'd just "forgotten to tell me to move". Siblings 162674

Once he tried to strangle me because I wouldnt get off of the computer. The same night he snuck into our Mum's room and put a pillow over her head to try and smother her. She did, and still continues, to blame his mild disability.
drummerspork
drummerspork
New Recruit

Female
Number of posts : 16

Back to top Go down

Post by lyrical_mess Thu 08 Jan 2009, 10:50 pm

^ I don't want to sound rude or anything, but he sounds like the scary kid from The Omen.
lyrical_mess
lyrical_mess
Red Scare

Female
Number of posts : 519

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum: