I am Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You've got to stop and draw a line.

Go down

You've got to stop and draw a line. Empty You've got to stop and draw a line.

Post by street spirit (fade out). Wed 01 Oct 2008, 5:08 pm

October 1st.
The last three months of 2008 are here.

It's going to rain all day and I might go for a walk, because I love going out when it's raining this hard.

A few days ago I found my dad's alcohol: Johnnie Walker Black whisky and some other type of Cognac. They're both pretty damn strong, but the fact that he hides it and that I found it makes me wonder if he's an alcoholic because he feels the need to drink beers every day and when things go wrong... That's what he turns to. Then he starts becoming a monster, and that scares me to be honest.

I don't know. Everything seems to go wrong lately, and I had a sip of his drinks last night because he was out and so was my stepmom and to be honest, I felt like shit, but tried to keep my spirits up by watching the Daily Show with Jon Stewart and the Colbert Report, which temporarily worked before I decided to fuck it all and go to bed.

I do have some homework left but I need to go out, I need to walk in the rain and remember why I decided to take over my life over a year ago, among other things...
street spirit (fade out).
street spirit (fade out).
Leading by Example

Female
Number of posts : 1671

http://offkeymelodies.livejournal.com

Back to top Go down