I am Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

polly.

2 posters

Go down

polly. Empty polly.

Post by belle of the boulevard. Wed 08 Oct 2008, 1:09 am

so hi, i'm polly.
you know me from mibba, you know me from wrut, you know me from iar.

i'm loved and hated, it's the price i pay for being opinionated and not afraid to call people out, and vice versa looking out for them because it's what makes me feel like i can make a difference to humanity, by making them feel loved, because, god, you must've heard this so many times before, but you are.

right now, i'm discussing private/state education with a friend, and the point's come up that we're all talented in our own way.
i'm fairly academically intelligent, he loves to perform and act.
i know of amazing artists my age. we all have talents and passions and such, like i love my acting and singing and right now dancing. not so much academics tbqh, but i get through the week and it's not so bad when i think about it.

we've got our good points and our bad points, like i talk too much and too loudly, don't know when to stop, bitch for no reason at people and god, should i lay off the old food. on the other hand, i'm intelligent, been told i'm fun to talk to and bitch with [my secret vice, k?] and i have those times where i feel like a good person.

through these parts of my personality, i'm still there, through the good and bad points. everyone has the right to be, even if i hate you, or someone else does. they have the right to be happy too, as long as it doesn't cost another person.

right now, i'm listening to paramore, and have this connection to miracle! and hallelujah.
miracle! because i'm waiting for the one perfect moment, which i'm hoping will come at uppingham. fresh start, around new people, another chance to be a new girl, in all senses of the phrase. i'm determined not to fuck up like i did last year. hallelujah because i'll go down screaming hallelujah for the chances and opportunities i've had. i give a lot up so here's to me keeping at something. complete LOL at that because i'm a person of passing obsessions, no real sticking power.

how did i stay at my school for going on 9 years then?

the mind boggles.
belle of the boulevard.
belle of the boulevard.
Leading by Example

Female
Number of posts : 1912

http://www.twitter.com/hellopolly

Back to top Go down

polly. Empty Re: polly.

Post by Havok. Wed 08 Oct 2008, 2:35 am

Don't leave me polly. 203854
Havok.
Havok.
New Recruit

Female
Number of posts : 179

http://www.myspace.com/mcrmygirl

Back to top Go down

Post by belle of the boulevard. Wed 08 Oct 2008, 2:45 am

idk what if i turn up at bhsg and think "i'd've been happier at uppingham/sharnbrook?"
belle of the boulevard.
belle of the boulevard.
Leading by Example

Female
Number of posts : 1912

http://www.twitter.com/hellopolly

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down