I am Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Because explaining dreams helps.

2 posters

Go down

Because explaining dreams helps. Empty Because explaining dreams helps.

Post by bittersweet. Fri 28 Nov 2008, 9:48 am

Okay, so I had a really strange dream last night.

It started with me at Kaitie's house, at the fake homecoming she had. Except Desiree and Josh were there, for some reason. And I think Karri was, too.

So suddenly it started raining. It was drizzling at first, but we were all in our dresses, so we went into Kaitie's garage...at which point the setting changed to my house, and it was my garage looking onto my street.

We had the door open to watch the storm, because watching storms is fun, and it just kept pouring and pouring. Josh randomly pulls a Bible out of his pocket, I have no idea how it fit, and starts reading Revelation. And he says he found something that the rain reminded him of, and starts reading and explaining this verse that says that it'll rain a lot everywhere right before the Rapture.

It's an awesome feeling, honestly believing that in a few moments you'll be with God. But anyway, we started getting bored after about ten minutes. Sarah (looking really pretty in a red dress and a shawl-thing) says she'll be back in a minute, she just wants to dance in the rain for a bit.

So she comes back, all scared, after several hours. (Well, it felt like a few minutes, but my garage has time-altering powers) She says she was raped by a guy down on the end of the cul-de-sac I live on.

Fast forward.

School the next day. Sarah's still freaked out, and she insisted on wearing tons of eye makeup so it would smear while she cried on this one guy's shoulder. (I haven't met him in real life; fairly tall, kinda-longish mid-dark brown hair, really pretty green eyes, really cute)

And I have lunch, blah blah blah, I see Sarah walking to gym while I'm in there, I hug her and remind her that God has a plan and stuff. She nods and walks off.
Suddenly Josh was in my lunch. O_O

And he was talking to Chris, Meghan and I, asking whether we thought Sarah's story was a little bit flawed. He thought she made it up, and I kinda agreed, though something obviously had happened.

So after lunch (I skipped study hall, apparently) Sarah walks back from gym and her hair's platinum blond. She 'got bored in gym'.
O_O

Yeah, well. So after that, Victoria from Twilight comes into the student center holding a gun and demanding to see a pair of true lovers.
Here comes the awkwardness!

During that, everyone I know that goes to the high school seemed to slip into the student center. So, of course, I'm hugging Katie and Sarah and Meghan and everyone, scared to death.

And, of course, he-who-shan't-be-named was there. Those of you who need to know who he is; those of you who don't, don't. He meets my eyes from halfway across the room, pushes his way through to me and grabs my hand, pulling us to the front. And then he tells Victoria, "We're true lovers!"

T_T

YEAAAAH.
Most awkward dream I've ever had. It didn't end there, but you kind of get the gist of it from there. Besides the fact that he-who-shan't-be-named fell to his knees and started worshipping Satan. But that's a different story.

So yeah.
Maybe I should lay off the decongestant. LMFAOOO

bittersweet.
Red Scare

Female
Number of posts : 522

Back to top Go down

Because explaining dreams helps. Empty Re: Because explaining dreams helps.

Post by Galileo Figaro Fri 28 Nov 2008, 4:29 pm

LOL@CHUUU

I would REEEAAALLY have liked to see what Victoria did to you both.
Galileo Figaro
Galileo Figaro
Leading by Example

Female
Number of posts : 1038

http://anothermessedupkid.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down