I am Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Don't be so greedy.

Go down

Don't be so greedy. Empty Don't be so greedy.

Post by Sparkle Sat 06 Dec 2008, 6:23 am

You hurt.

But I keep coming back for more.
The only thing I can say is I love you,
But I wonder if you love me too.
Or if you just say that because she doesn't want you.
If she was the perfect girlfriend, would you have just forgotten me?
You didn't contact me for a month, and you only texted me
After you realized life wasn't as perfect as it seems.
I may be caring, I may be naive to keep coming back, but I guess I'm just one of those dumb girls.
I'm bipolar with these opinons.

One Little Girl Whispers In My Ear:
You love him. He needs you, he doesn't really love her. She treats him like crap, but to you he is the world. He already sees the mistake he made with that. He will eventually break up with her and finally be able to go out with you. You guys will be happy. You will make him happy, and that will make you complete. You'll kiss and hold hands and watch movies and cuddle, like the good times. He's worth it. He's amazing. He didn't mean to hurt you, he wanted to talk to you the whole time. He needs you, he wants you, he loves you for who you are.

One Little Boy Whispers In My Ear:
He doesn't love you. He just needs you right now because noone else cares. He's using you as "Second Best" because the girl he really wants to be kissing won't kiss him. You think he would want you or need you AT ALL if she didn't care, if others cared? Do you think he would text YOU out of all people and call YOU out of anyone to tlak about what's bothering him or to hangout so you guys can cuddle. Remember? He said HE needs this. HE needs to feel like there is someone besides him. What if there WAS another girl. You think he'd choose you? HA! No way. You're always back up, or as you say 'I'll always be there for you.'. Way to set yourself up to be used. HAHA. Poor gullable Sparkle. So easily trusting, so easy to fool. He's using you you stupid. He's only going to hurt you more. Even if you guys did go out, when he would kiss you, he'd think of her and how she was more gentle. When you guys held hands he'd think of how her hands were softer. If he'd touch you, he'd think of how she was thinner. When he'd see you, he'd think of how she was more beautiful. When he said he loved you, he'd mean it, but he'd still be longing for someone else...You'll never be enough. You're never good enough. You're never going to love anyone who will love you back. Way to suck at life.

I don't want to listen to the boy. But the things he says make sense more and more everyday.
I want to listen to the girl, but the things she says aren't backed up with proof.

Words mean nothing to me anymore. It's just a big art of lies. All your words contradict or aren't clear.
I.WANT.ACTIONS.
SHOW me what you mean.
FOR GOD'S SAKES.
If you love me, show me through your actions.
If you need me, hold on to me and don't let go.
If you want me, kiss me.
If you care, then come over.

I can't take being so alone. I feel so unloved. I feel so out of place. I will always be second best to someone.
Catherine, Bree, Becca, Tori, Deirdre, those cute emo scene girls going down the hallway...
I'm second best. Always. No matter how much I care or how nice I am.
I'M NEVER GOOD ENOUGH.
Why can't SOMEONE just love me, AND SHOW ME that they love me. FOR ME.
I guess I'm asking for too much...
Sparkle
Sparkle
New Recruit

Female
Number of posts : 25
Location : In your heart and on your mind. I will be waiting in the city of destiny.

Back to top Go down