I am Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hai thar. Emo journaling ahead, you've been warned.

3 posters

Go down

Hai thar. Emo journaling ahead, you've been warned. Empty Hai thar. Emo journaling ahead, you've been warned.

Post by bliss. Fri 12 Dec 2008, 12:41 pm

Meet the four people I live for:

Kristen, Tawni, Chris, and Cory.

I love everyone I'm friends with, but those four are the people I live for.

Chris upsets me....he found out that I'm depressed and that I cut, and he was really upset. He told me he'd been there, and loved me and wanted me to stop and that he'd help me in any way possible. Sweet, right? Well after that he let it go...he kept talking to me all the time, he's one of my best friends, but he just wouldn't stray towards that subject.

I've heard this all before. The 'I love you's, the 'Please stop's, all of it.
But nobody ever tries.

He's an idiot for thinking I'd stop cold turkey..it's been a year and a half since I started.

Today, we were working on an English project. We had to build this newspaper person thing. I shifted weird or my pants got caught on something, I don't know, but it was clear as day, the gashes on my ankle. And chris stopped and he looked so fucking hurt and he said, "Why? Seriously. Chandler, why do you keep doing that?" and I froze up. I didn't know what to do or say. So I threw a gigantic wad of newspaper and tape at his face.

IfailIfailIfail.

Last edited by Topeka on Sat 13 Dec 2008, 8:22 am; edited 1 time in total
bliss.
bliss.
New Recruit

Male
Number of posts : 244

http://glitterandbone.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Hai thar. Emo journaling ahead, you've been warned. Empty Re: Hai thar. Emo journaling ahead, you've been warned.

Post by the way Fri 12 Dec 2008, 6:06 pm

it's good he hasn't given up.
the way
the way
Red Scare

Male
Number of posts : 530

http://www.twitter.com/shindiggs

Back to top Go down

Hai thar. Emo journaling ahead, you've been warned. Empty Re: Hai thar. Emo journaling ahead, you've been warned.

Post by LADIES AND GENTLEMEN Fri 12 Dec 2008, 7:40 pm

You should... idk >_< tell him I guess. Tell him you can't do it alone. It's not really fair for him to expect you to stop without any support. it's near impossible to just stop. I dont know anyone else who has, and I needed a damn miracle for me to.

Do you want to stop? Because if I were in his position I know if you told me that I'd go to all lengths to help you to.
LADIES AND GENTLEMEN
LADIES AND GENTLEMEN
Administrator.

Male
Number of posts : 3875

http://mformikey.livejournal.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down