I am Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(c) Life Ever Fasting (PG)

5 posters

Go down

(c) Life Ever Fasting (PG) Empty (c) Life Ever Fasting (PG)

Post by P R I N C E S S Wed 10 Sep 2008, 7:41 am

Title: Life Ever Fasting
Rating: PG
Author: chester.
Warnings: Eating disorder, death.
Summary/Exerpt: It was two against one now. Ana and mia against me.

Bert/Gerard
The song is Prelude 12/21 by AFI.

ana and mia are not capitalised intentionally. They are not people, they are not human, they feel no emotion and they are not worth it.

Let me know what you think!

Life Ever Fasting

We were the perfect couple.

Everyone thought we were soul mates. We were supposed to be together forever. We had our difficulties like any relationship but we were two halves of one whole. We shared everything, nothing was sacred and through that, everything was sacred. We held each other’s hearts as well as secrets.

We were perfect, until things changed. Until she came between us. Ana. She was so hideously beautiful. I saw hideous and he saw beautiful.

It started out small, “I just want to be a little bit thinner Gerard, I have control.”

But my beautiful Bert didn’t have control. He started talking of how beautiful ana was. How perfectly desirable her frail skeletal frame was. All I saw was the sick gleam in her eyes as she roped my boyfriend in, tugging him further and further away from me. Taunting me in my dream, things I could never achieve, things that were all Bert wanted.

I tried to ignore it for a while, I was the model boyfriend supportive, caring, loving and reassuring, and I tried to fight her. Yet, all I got in return was a boyfriend that grew more distant as he grew more and more attached to ana and his new friend mia. It was two against one now. Ana and mia against me. As they became more inviting, more pleasing and more beautiful to my gorgeous Bert, I became more repulsive, more disgusting and more sickening to him. Ana was what he needed. What he craved when they were not around and as he grew more distant, I knew he was with them.

”They are disgusting!” I yelled. “Please let me help you,” I pleaded, my eyes brimming with tears.

“I don’t need you to look after me, I have this sorted,” was always his cold reply.

As I watched our perfect relationship crumble to the ground, I could see my beautiful Bert was happy. Happy with her. If ana could make him happy, I should have been happy right? Happy for him, that is the mature thing to do, yes? No. I was not happy. I loved him, I watched him fade away whilst she grinned and helped him. I listened to his stories of how they hurt him, how they killed him inside. His stories of how mia made him bleed and ana made him ache. His stories all told with a smile on his face and a degree of love in his voice that would make me cry when he could not see me- usually when he was with them.

And heaven forbid when I insulted them, you have never defended me like that.

”She is not horrid,” you always defended angrily.

It was as if I had insulted a part of you. She was a part of you. A part of the frail half person you had become. If our two halves made a whole, then now you needed her to complete our whole. There is a reason polygamy is illegal, because more than two does not work. I wasn’t with you anymore, I was with you and ana and mia.

This is what I thought,
I thought you need me,
This is what I thought so think me naďve,
I promise you a heart you'd promise to keep,
Kiss my eyes and lay me to sleep.

I gazed down at your sunken greyed face as they closed the lid on your casket with visioned blurred by the freely falling tears, your hollow checks and frail wrists still showing your dedication to her. I cried for you. I cried for us and I cried for what we had. As I turned around to leave, I saw ana and mia there, grinning as always. Their angular, disgustingly thin faces grinning. They had never truly cared for you. They never cried for you. They never thought you were beautiful like I did. They never wanted you like I did.

You wanted them and they devoured you.
Whilst you devoured nothing.

And now I have nothing.
Because of them.
Because of what they did to us.
We have nothing and you have become nothing.

But you were my everything.
My dearest, beautiful, Bert.

checked. pp.J
P R I N C E S S
P R I N C E S S
Red Scare

Female
Number of posts : 639

Back to top Go down

(c) Life Ever Fasting (PG) Empty Re: (c) Life Ever Fasting (PG)

Post by belle of the boulevard. Sat 13 Sep 2008, 1:46 pm

i loved this.

i love how it's centred around the relationship and how it breaks down.

right, fail sauce review, coming right up.

it was really interesting that the name bert was often preceded by beautiful, because to me, it felt like the alliteration gave it a gentle sound, still caring.

"we were the perfect couple." - beginning with a simple statement, nicely done.

your initial description of ana- hideously beautiful- was just perfect. a really brilliant way to describe her.

gerard's reactions were realistic and lovely to read. this piece literally flowed so well i couldn't stop reading.

the title was a good play on words too, and all in all, i enjoyed this.
i want to read more of your work now Smile
belle of the boulevard.
belle of the boulevard.
Leading by Example

Female
Number of posts : 1912

http://www.twitter.com/hellopolly

Back to top Go down

Post by P R I N C E S S Sun 14 Sep 2008, 3:02 pm

The title is not mine actually, it's from them ana/mia creed. you have pleased him

And thankyou.
P R I N C E S S
P R I N C E S S
Red Scare

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by secret love. Tue 16 Sep 2008, 8:51 am

Oh wow.
I really loved this.
It was so powerful and emotional - the way you wrote it threw me right into the story, I liked it.
"we were the perfect couple" - even in saying that I don't think he was completely certain, like he knew there was something wrong, something there, something hidden.

The emotions were realistic and portrayed really smartly through your writing, I think this is a really strong piece, that I'm guessing was probably hard to write.

"ana made him cry and mia made him bleed" - oh gosh, that line completely cut through me. Crying and bleeding, they're like, opposites, kinda, but at the same times its just so enthralling and powerful.

There is so much hurt in this story.

I loved it nonetheless.

Sorry my comment was shitty, and not to a better standard, because it really deserves it.

<3
secret love.
secret love.
New Recruit

Number of posts : 41

Back to top Go down

Post by Havok. Sun 12 Oct 2008, 4:05 am

That was incredible. I can't think to add anything more than the others, but wow...
I loved the way you quickly went to Bert's funeral. So sad... I've never read a story this length that still has so much emotional power.

Short, but sweet, sad and just... perfect. Well done.
Havok.
Havok.
New Recruit

Female
Number of posts : 179

http://www.myspace.com/mcrmygirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Galileo Figaro Mon 10 Nov 2008, 11:47 am

I love this story. It doesn't have to be Gerbert, it could be practically anyone. You could've changed the names and made the thing original fiction, even.

I think my favourite part was We were perfect, until things changed. Until she came between us. Ana. She was so hideously beautiful. I saw hideous and he saw beautiful. It just...hits you.

And the Prelude 12/21 in the middle was just perfect. nawwww
Galileo Figaro
Galileo Figaro
Leading by Example

Female
Number of posts : 1038

http://anothermessedupkid.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by P R I N C E S S Tue 11 Nov 2008, 11:19 am

Thanks guys. nawwww
This is my favourite story that I have written so it means heaps that you like it.
P R I N C E S S
P R I N C E S S
Red Scare

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down