I am Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(c) If Music Be The Food Of Love [PG-13]

Go down

(c) If Music Be The Food Of Love [PG-13] Empty (c) If Music Be The Food Of Love [PG-13]

Post by gloria- Sat 17 Jan 2009, 8:02 am

title: If Music Be The Food Of Love
author: me, carmen.
rating: pg-13 for...well, you'll see.
notes: i wrote this for my english class. everyone who looked at it in rl read it through and was like, OMFG. at the end. xD (don't skip ahead. not worth it.) 106 words.

-

It was eerie, really: a lone oboe weaving its way through a steady stream of notes, one after another. Pause, then restart, then louder and softer, caressing, always caressing.

His wife played the oboe. She played every evening, at nine o’clock, without fail, for one hour. She didn’t like it when he watched her, so he sat outside the room, ear pressed to the door, eavesdropping.

His stomach grumbled, returning him to the present. He was standing in front of his turntable, which was rotating, scratching away at the vinyl record.

No, wait. This was his wife, playing for him the night before he’d eaten her.

Last edited by Smashed Pumpkin on Wed 28 Jan 2009, 10:13 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : checked: SP)
gloria-
gloria-
Literary Mentor

Female
Number of posts : 1860

http://tinkerbell.21.forumer.com/

Back to top Go down