I am Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Jonas Brothers never cease to amaze me.

2 posters

Go down

The Jonas Brothers never cease to amaze me. Empty The Jonas Brothers never cease to amaze me.

Post by Adrisole Q. Kazoo Sun 25 Jan 2009, 8:12 am

Yet again! More craziness...

They just concocted this new website, fanfamily something. I'm trying to register, and I have been trying all day, but, damn.

IT
IS
LAGGING
SO
FRIGGEN
MUCH.

Like, it took me six hours to get the activation email. I'm not exaggerating. Just editing the profile is like

'UUUUUGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.'

Also, the auditions are DONE.

...and I think I did pretty well, and I normally don't say that.

Haha, now watch me get rejected. LOL@CHUUU

I met this girl who was EXACTLY like me. She was like, 'omg, your keyblade!' And I'm all, i r pleased. 'Yeah!' She was even wearing the exact same thing as me. Very, very creepy. I should try to get her to join IAR. >D

My god, I found my old Avril Lavigne CDs today, after ages. Am I the only one that misses her old voice, and her old lyrics, and everything?

I saw her here for both CD shows when I was younger... Haha, it pretty much went like this:

Backstreet Boys -> Britney Spears -> Avril Lavinge -> Hilary Duff -> Green Day -> My Chemical Romance.

And the rest is obvious. lol@chu

Last edited by Adrisole Q. Kazoo on Sun 25 Jan 2009, 8:18 am; edited 1 time in total
Adrisole Q. Kazoo
Adrisole Q. Kazoo
Crusader

Female
Number of posts : 2291

http://www.myspace.com/_tragic_with_a_capital_T_

Back to top Go down

The Jonas Brothers never cease to amaze me. Empty Re: The Jonas Brothers never cease to amaze me.

Post by Jack Skellington Sun 25 Jan 2009, 8:13 am

YES!
Jenna, they'll be lucky to have your skill there, please. talk to it.

YAY FOR THE REVS!
Jack Skellington
Jack Skellington
Crusader

Female
Number of posts : 3690

http://ritaskellington.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down