I am Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

-insert sappy love title-

2 posters

Go down

-insert sappy love title- Empty -insert sappy love title-

Post by . Sat 14 Feb 2009, 11:06 am

This is a long journal and I don’t care.
In honor of the anniversary of me knowing Mikey for a full year, this journal has sprouted mold we so call love. Anyways, we always hear (from him ^.^) about how I apparently sprouted wings sometime in the last few months.

I was thinking about how…like, the only people in the world who know what he’s done for me are like…people who I’m close with. (Which tbqh should be more people. But we’ll talk about my stress level another day). Point is, last February 12th was a very shitty day for me. It just…it was. I don’t know. For those of you who know me well, I get really bad writer’s block—really bad. Cry for months on end because nothing just fucking WORKS writer’s block. Yeah currently I’ve got me some of that shit.

Anyways, I had spent like…a long ass time whining to Chels about how terrible of a writer I was, how I should just quit and blahblahblah you get the picture. And basically, I ended up going to sleep and waking up to this PM:

Subject: marlee has a fanboy la la la lalalalaaaaaa

It's true, she does.

Yesterday when I went into the city, I met a Mikey who's sceneager . adrisole and he adores you.
He had written on his knuckles the words Sick and Sain then on his wrist he had Sick Boy.

He said he loves your stories so much and that they saved his life in the form of keeping him from doing bad things to himself. (I was going to say harm, but it didn't sound right.)

I told him to PM you and tell him, but he's extremely shy and scared of you because you're Marlee; the author of Sick and Sain and Sick Boy. I told him that if he didn't tell you, I would. So I am.

You should PM him. He wants to talk to you.

tehe Marlee has a fan boyyyy.

to which my reply was just:

wow.

anyways.
The boy’s amazing—you have to give him that, no matter what. The rest of the story is some weird twisted version of life that I will list for you (IN THIRD PERSON IKRRRRR?) because lists are my extra boyfriend

1. Ooh Marlee moves to Australia for the summer, er…winter. Whatever.
2. Marlee visits Chelsea in Perth for four days. u dnt get it k? w r a blak abiss
3. Day before Marlee’s birthday, Chelsea and Marlee go into the city and meet these idiots named Jack and Ash and Mikey (in reverse order). The first thing Mikey says to M is “just say something--anything! So I can hear your accent!”
4. The next day is Marlee’s birthday. After going to the mall and meeting Alice, buying a Rainbow Bright sweatshirt, Chels and Marlee watch a movie. In the front room. Chelsea’s mother “goes to the grocery store.”
5. BAM MIKEY AND JACK APPEAR COMPLETE WITH A FOG MACHINE. Minus the fog machine, plus cakes.
6. They who would later found the country of IAR chill all night. Marlee falls asleep in Mikey’s arms.
7. Then they take her to the airport so she can go back to NSW v.v it is a very sad moment. Marlee spends the rest of the week feeling bad because having a crush on a friend’s boyfriend is possibly the worst thing in the world. She still feels bad, jsyk.
8. M/M get to know each other. Very well. For like a month. Then C tells M(girl) on the phone “Well I know something but I’m not supposed to tell you,” “Well what is it,” “Well, I can’t tell you,” “Is it what I think it is?” “If you think what I think you think it is, then yes.”
9. DRAMA PARTY WUTWUT
10. Sometime in the late July era of 2008 – MIKEY AND MARLEE BECOME…well you can’t rly slash that name, sozlol.
11. The rest…you’ve pm seen the good parts.

AND SO FOR THE LULZ I SEND YOU THE FIRST THING MIKEY EVER SENT MARLEE:

D: Askdfgah. I feel like a stalker.

What did she tell you, the bit about it saving my life, or the bit about me having 'Sick' and 'Sain' written on my knuckles and 'Sick boy' on my wrist for the past week straight? tehe

But seriously, oh lord
If you dare even think about leaving, I'll come to your house and force you to stay. Seriously; you're such a brilliant writer.

Chel told me you were thinking of it, and I think I literally flailed like a fangirl reading badly written Frerard smut and shrieked 'BUT SHE'S JUST STARTING A NEW STORY!' (Which I will review when I get home, by the way. I'm at school. tehe)

So, in basics; you pwn. The only reason people don't talk to you is cause they're scared of that. Seriously; there's not many forteen year olds with your writing ability. ._. Believe me, I was.

This is really long. I'll shut up now. You're awesome. That is all.

so yeah
I’m sorry for the wacko journal.
I’m like…sugar high and nutrient low and very tired and just watched some bad comedy.
It’s cold and raining and almost Valentine’s Day. Which was one of my favorite holidays before my boyfriend lived in Australia and I couldn’t eat chocolate.
Also – everyone thinks I’m anorexic. I’m not, btw.

Administrator.

Female
Number of posts : 367

Back to top Go down

-insert sappy love title- Empty Re: -insert sappy love title-

Post by LADIES AND GENTLEMEN Sat 14 Feb 2009, 11:14 am

I know you're not, it just scares me.

Also BRB going to go cry with how much I lve you or something
Omg wjfikdgjdkg rI like. Blfhdj. There is not enough keys for the lovemash.
LADIES AND GENTLEMEN
LADIES AND GENTLEMEN
Administrator.

Male
Number of posts : 3875

http://mformikey.livejournal.com

Back to top Go down