I am Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(c) The dinner of a lifetime. [G]

2 posters

Go down

(c) The dinner of a lifetime. [G] Empty (c) The dinner of a lifetime. [G]

Post by drackie. Sun 29 Mar 2009, 5:16 pm

Title: The dinner of a lifetime.
Rating: G.
Author: Nelleh.
Genre: Short story.
Warnings: N/A
Description: This is a story I wrote for a friend, a friend that means alot to me. If you know me, and you know her. You'll know who this is about. This story is nothing special, just a bunch of sentences I stuck together. But I think it just had to be written. Enjoy.

---

The dinner of a lifetime.

She was more excited than anyone could ever be, about anything. She cleaned her house. She cleaned herself. She spent hours searching for the best recipe, the best ingredients. When she finally found it, she knew. This was the meal for him.
She loved him, alot. But it was a different kind of love. The amount of respect she had for that man, the admiration. It was that kind of love. But it was love just the same.

She cooked for hours, for days. A whole week had passed before she finally got the meal right. She wanted to make sure, he loved it as much as she loved him. She knew it wouldnt win him over, not that she wanted that. Or did she. She wasn't sure.

She wasn't messed up, she was confused. She just needed him, he helped her. But she was scared, so scared. She wanted to see him earlier, but what would she say? It had been years. He said he missed her, she almost exploded on the inside. She missed him too.. more than anyone could miss anything. But still not enough in her eyes.

She didn't think she deserved him, or his kindness. Why was he coming to see her? She questioned it.. She second guessed her intentions. She didn't want to see him anymore. She was scared.. but she knew it was what she had to do.

She wore the perfect outfit. the kind of outfit that didn't quite give away what she wanted, but it hinted so he'd understand. She spent hours trying to find the perfect.. everything.

Seven o'clock was when he was going to arrive, with only five minutes to go, she checked everything. Every little detail.. she wanted this night to be.. amazing.

A knock at the door... this was it.. the night that would make or break her. She walked slowly.. but quickly to the door. She reached for the doorknob, trying not to let the butterflies escape from her mouth as she turned it. She looked up to see his face.. his smile.

"Hello, how're you?" she asked, smiling. "I've missed you..."

The End.

Last edited by rhys-meyers, on Sun 29 Mar 2009, 6:46 pm; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : checked: meyers.)
drackie.
drackie.
Red Scare

Female
Number of posts : 686

Back to top Go down

(c) The dinner of a lifetime. [G] Empty Re: (c) The dinner of a lifetime. [G]

Post by the takedown. Sun 29 Mar 2009, 5:50 pm

Read this and this before posting a story.
the takedown.
the takedown.
Administrator.

Male
Number of posts : 1907

http://www.iamrevolution.net

Back to top Go down